• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamp Your Recruiting Packets: Tips and Examples for Effective Outreach

In summary, Becky provides a summary of the content. She states that her packets need an overhaul and that she schedules a call after giving the packets to answer any questions. She also states that she keeps it simple and uses the Come Join Us booklet and the DVD in a box.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So, my packets need an overhaul since they've dwindled to nothing...

What information do you put in a recruiting packet?

Post yours so I can see what I like - feel free to post whatever you do from insanely simple to very complicated.

Thanks in advance!

DVD
Your Life Your Way
Come Join Us (if I'm not going to be meeting them for an interview)
Current promo
Catalog
Reward Brochure

depends on who you are giving it to. If the person is a Maybe then I do one thing, if its a YES then its different. My director just turned me onto something new. If the person is 'thinking' about it, then give them the following in a packet: Come Join Us, Nothing to Loose Flyer (something she made up with the investment and the rewards of becoming a host), Copy of my paycheck, my story & a small Take 5 candy bar. So its essentially a "Take 5 & read about the business". Great idea.

In my host packets I was putting popcorn, the dvd, and opportunity brochure....so it was a 'Pop it in for 10mins and change your life" but I think I'm just going to do the candy bar. Its cheaper and easier I think. :) So then it too will be "Take 5" minutes and change your life!

Guests get the YLYW brochure and a 'personal' invite from me to join. It also has any recruiting promo flyers.

Good luck. This weekend I need to do some 'housekeeping' for the business.

Come Join Us booklet
New Consultant Rewards flyer
Nothing to Lose flyer (or no-risk flyer) -- pm me & I can email them to you
info re: any current recruiting promoFor someone who is really keen, I offer the "Empowering Women" magazine

YLYW DVD
Questions You May Have flyer (I think it originally came from Jillian Eisenberg)
YLYW Brochure
Current Recruiting Promo Flyer

Attachments

• QUESTIONSYOUMAYHAVEABOUTTHEPAMPEREDCHEF(2).doc
    80 KB · Views: 421
Do you take the brochures will you to a Show to have them handy? OR do you wait until the next day to talk to 'maybe' people?

Come Join Us booklet
DVD
Any current promo

I keep it simple - too much stuff is overwhelming. I schedule a call a couple of days after I give the packet and answer questions then. If they want more, I send it in "drips and drabs". I also try to meet with them and go over stuff in person. If they haven't been to a show, I include a catalog, too.

I give them the following:

~YLYW Opportunity brochure (has the opportunity call info on label)
~DVD (has the opportunity call info on label)
~current promo flyer
~catalog

If after reviewing the info, they are ready for the interview, that is when I would bring the Come Join Us booklet.

I like this Questions sheet you made up, Becky! Thank you for sharing!

Has anyone heard of making a pack tied with ribbon that includes as Season's Best w/ sticker on front saying something about needing money along with biz card, some sort of opportunity info like YLYW or come join us with a flyer or "questions you may have"?

I attended some training with Patsy McGovern and she flashed it, but I didn't get a good look at it...just wondering if anyone is using something like this and what type of success you are having.

I follow the KISS rule: Keep It Simple Stupid (sorry for the bad word!). I use the Come Join Us booklet and the DVD in a cute 7x7 box I found that fits them perfectly. In the winter I was putting chocolate in it (PayDay or Thousand Grand bars) until I realized they are probably melting really badly in the car. That's it! I do need to find more boxes. Found them at Dollar Tree but cleared my store out and they have been out ever since.

1. What is a recruiting packet?

A recruiting packet is a collection of materials and information that is put together by a company or organization to provide potential candidates with details about job opportunities and the company itself.

2. What should be included in a recruiting packet?

A recruiting packet typically includes a cover letter, job description, company information, benefits and perks, and instructions on how to apply. It may also include testimonials from current employees, company culture information, and any additional relevant details about the job or company.

3. How can I obtain a recruiting packet?

Recruiting packets can usually be obtained by requesting one from the company's human resources department or by visiting the company's website and downloading it from there. Some companies may also provide recruiting packets at job fairs or other events.

4. Are recruiting packets necessary?

Recruiting packets are not always necessary, but they can be helpful for both the company and the candidate. They provide important information for the candidate to make an informed decision about the job and can also help the company attract top talent.

5. Can I customize a recruiting packet?

In most cases, yes, you can customize a recruiting packet. However, some companies may have a standard packet that cannot be altered. If you have specific questions or requests, it is best to reach out to the company's human resources department for clarification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • amerrigan
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • vangogirl