• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some effective ways to use these Great Recruiting Flyers?

In summary, recruiting flyers are an effective tool for growing your Pampered Chef team. They can be easily shared and provide a visual representation of the benefits of joining, making it easier to attract potential consultants. To create a successful recruiting flyer, use eye-catching visuals and include the perks of joining, such as flexible hours and training opportunities. These flyers can be distributed in various places, including community bulletin boards and social media groups. It's important to include your contact information, a call to action, and the Pampered Chef logo and branding. You can also customize your flyer to fit your personal style and target audience, as long as you stay within the brand guidelines and use high-quality graphics and images.
Kitchen2u
Got these from my upline and some kind sole who created the 5 apron one...thought I'd share...just in case you didn't get them.

Don't forget to change the personal info!!!

NOTE: Use the "0 April 08 Recruting Flyer[1].doc posted below...NOT the one in this post...scroll down to the post ~ I corrected the file.

Attachments

• 0 April 08_Flyer_Marna_Ross.doc
    463 KB · Views: 394
  • 0 April 08_Recruiting_Flyer[1].doc
    115 KB · Views: 351
  • 5 size apron Dare to Compare.doc
    124 KB · Views: 596
Last edited:
Ginny,

Thanks for posting these. I'm sure to be adding at least one to my bag of tricks.

On the April 08 Recruiting Flyer I picked up an error. At nearly the end there is a line that says: Total: $976 in products and income for your investment! Not including Bonuses! You Can’t Loose! Be sure to change that word to Lose.

Thanks, Gin!

Thanks Ginny!

Ann R

chefjeanine said:
Ginny,

Thanks for posting these. I'm sure to be adding at least one to my bag of tricks.

On the April 08 Recruiting Flyer I picked up an error. At nearly the end there is a line that says: Total: $976 in products and income for your investment! Not including Bonuses! You Can’t Loose! Be sure to change that word to Lose.

Thanks for catching that...you can see I just forwarded them on here without checking!

Here's the corrected flyer ~

Attachments

• 0 April 08_Recruiting_Flyer[1].doc
    115.5 KB · Views: 354
Wow those are great!

Can anyone download these files in PDF form?? I have wordpad and I cannot open the files as they are now. I would appreciate it if someone could re-download these for me.
Thanks in advance
Debbie

Thanks Ginny! Those are great...thanks for sharing.

Now, how do you guys use these? Do you put them in host packets or send as info via mail/email to interested parties?

What are the benefits of using recruiting flyers for Pampered Chef?

Recruiting flyers are a great way to attract potential consultants and grow your Pampered Chef team. They can be easily distributed and shared, reaching a large audience in a short amount of time. Flyers also provide a visual representation of the perks and incentives of joining Pampered Chef, making it easier to capture the attention of interested individuals.

How can I create a successful recruiting flyer for Pampered Chef?

The key to creating a successful recruiting flyer for Pampered Chef is to make it visually appealing and informative. Use bright colors, eye-catching images, and concise messaging to grab the attention of potential consultants. Be sure to include the benefits of joining Pampered Chef, such as flexible hours, training opportunities, and earning potential.

Where can I distribute my Pampered Chef recruiting flyers?

There are many places where you can distribute your Pampered Chef recruiting flyers. Some effective options include local community bulletin boards, events and fairs, and hand-delivering them to friends, family, and acquaintances. You can also post them on social media groups and pages related to cooking, home businesses, and local communities.

What should I include in my Pampered Chef recruiting flyer?

In addition to the benefits of joining Pampered Chef, your recruiting flyer should also include your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address. You can also include a call to action, inviting interested individuals to reach out to you for more information or to join your team. Don't forget to include the Pampered Chef logo and branding for a professional touch.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef recruiting flyer?

Yes, you can customize your Pampered Chef recruiting flyer to fit your personal style and target audience. You can use different colors, fonts, and images to make your flyer stand out. You can also tailor the messaging to appeal to specific demographics, such as stay-at-home moms or food enthusiasts. Just be sure to stay within the Pampered Chef brand guidelines and use high-quality graphics and images.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
JenWard
Replies
Views
kam
  • jenniferknapp
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies