• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Ho Email: Access Your We Want You Back Report by May 6

In summary, many former Consultants have been successfully reconnected with The Pampered Chef® through the report and the May recruitment promotion. However, the email notification and list were not well received by all former Consultants.
AJPratt
Silver Member
So, I got this email moments ago, but I cannot access the report. What in the world? I emailed HO, but have yet to hear back. Any suggestions?
(email below)
*******************​

Dear Consultant,

Recently, the Home Office mailed a brochure and mini-catalog to former Consultants who left their Pampered Chef® business between March 11, 2005 and February 28, 2007. We also provided a report titled "We Want You Back" on Consultant's Corner to help you contact each of these former Consultants who received the mailing and encouraged you to access the report immediately. Many of you have reported great success reconnecting with these former Consultants. Congratulations.

For those of you who haven't accessed and used the reports, if you do not open your report by midnight (CT) on Friday, May 9, we will reassign your leads.

The May recruiting promotion is another great reason to reconnect with these former
Consultants. New Consultants who qualify within their first 30 days will receive 100 Pampered Chef® dollars to use toward free products of their choice. This is in addition to the generous rewards they'll already earn through the New Consultant Rewards Program.

The We Want You Back report is available at Consultant's Corner > Consultant & Leadership Training > Reports > Cluster Reports > We Want You Back.

We wish you great success in re-introducing these Consultants to The Pampered Chef®.

Sincerely,
Jean Jonas
Senior Vice President of Sales

I got it too - see if you can click on the link in the email - it worked for me - its a old recruit who went inactive - she has no interest in coming back -

I wasn't impressed with the whole idea of if you don't respond we will send them elsewhere part - but thats just my opinion - I did contact her and continue to - she just is done with the business.

Yeah I got it as well and my link worked too. If both of mine came back I would be this close to directorship..............

OK... I have AOL. I was able to open it in IE. I appreciate the notice and the heads up, but sending a "here's your list; check it by midnight" isn't exactly helpful or in line with how PC normally does things. If they sent a list previously I didn't get it.

The list was sent about a month ago to directors.

I was sent a list, can't remember if it was a letter or email
How's the pregnancy and business?

cmdtrgd said:
The list was sent about a month ago to directors.
I see... So, I didn't get the initial list, but then I got the reminder email. I wonder if that was an accident.

1. What is the "We Want You Back" report?

The "We Want You Back" report is a special email that is sent to customers who have not made a purchase in a while. It is designed to entice them to come back and make a purchase with a special offer or promotion.

2. How do I access the "We Want You Back" report?

You can access the "We Want You Back" report by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "Reports" section. From there, you can select the report and customize it to fit your needs.

3. What information is included in the "We Want You Back" report?

The "We Want You Back" report includes information such as the customer's name, email address, last purchase date, and any items left in their cart. This information is used to create personalized emails to entice the customer to make a purchase.

4. Can I customize the "We Want You Back" report?

Yes, you can customize the "We Want You Back" report to fit your needs. You can choose the date range, customer segments, and the type of offer or promotion you want to include in the email. This allows you to tailor the report to fit your specific marketing goals.

5. When is the deadline to access the "We Want You Back" report?

The deadline to access the "We Want You Back" report is May 6. This gives you enough time to review the report and send out the emails before the promotion or offer expires. It is important to access the report before the deadline to ensure that you are not missing out on potential sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • DebPC