• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Promo Mailed.... Please, Give Me a Script!

In summary, you should ask what their interest is, what their goals are, and what their concerns are. You should also ask them what they are thinking about the business. If they are hesitant, you could offer to have them come to a cluster meeting or have them attend one of your shows. If they say they don't want to do anything now, you could put them on a Some Day Email list where you contact them every 1-2 months or when new consultant incentive offers are made.
twinkie10
Gold Member
Okay, so I took the recruiting promo and copied it and sent it along with the oppty. brochure and a "10 reasons why PC could be for you" to people that have expressed interest in the business over the years.

I plan to follow up with these folks, but what do I say when I call?

Thanks for your help!

I did the same thing, so I'm anxious to hear what others are doing too! I figured I'll start my calls tomorrow evening to follow up!

what i have been toldI would love to hear answers as well.

I have be told and have read to:

First, ask 'what do you think?

Ask on a Scale of 1-10, what is their interest.

If they have replied 'not right now' - then you are supposed to ask 'when do you think would be a better time?'

You could also ask them if they have any concerns. Talk through their concerns and objections with them.

Ask them what they are thinking (goals, # of shows, etc.)

If they are hesitant - you could offer them to come to a Cluster Meeting, attend a Show, host a show, etc. etc.

If they say 'not now' you could put them on a SomeDay Email where you have contact every 1-2 months OR when New Consultant Incentives are offered.

HTH

stefani2 said:
I would love to hear answers as well.

I have be told and have read to:

First, ask 'what do you think?

Ask on a Scale of 1-10, what is their interest.

If they have replied 'not right now' - then you are supposed to ask 'when do you think would be a better time?'

You could also ask them if they have any concerns. Talk through their concerns and objections with them.

Ask them what they are thinking (goals, # of shows, etc.)

If they are hesitant - you could offer them to come to a Cluster Meeting, attend a Show, host a show, etc. etc.

If they say 'not now' you could put them on a SomeDay Email where you have contact every 1-2 months OR when New Consultant Incentives are offered.

HTH

Excellent ideas, Jenna!!

Anybody else with "word" of wisdom?

bumping...

Like I said in the other thread I find it helpful to help them come up with their 4 shows during the conversation. If it is a not now, they tell you that, so just end the conversation well, ask them if you can call them if there is a new incentive and follow up every 6-8 weeks or so depending on what they have told you.
Words of wisdom... Listen don't talk!
Good luck :)

Great advice Cheryl. I think we all tend to talk WAY more than we need too!
Listen Listen Listen

1. What is a "Recruiting Promo Mailed"?

A "Recruiting Promo Mailed" is a marketing campaign designed to attract potential job candidates to a specific company or organization.

2. How does the recruiting promo mailing process work?

The process typically involves creating a targeted mailing list of potential candidates, designing and printing promotional materials, and sending them out to the selected recipients. The goal is to generate interest and attract qualified candidates to apply for open positions.

3. What kind of promotional materials are typically included in a recruiting promo mailing?

The materials can vary, but they often include a cover letter introducing the company and its culture, information about job openings and benefits, and an application form or instructions on how to apply. Some companies may also include a small gift or incentive to entice recipients to consider the job opportunity.

4. How effective is a recruiting promo mailing in attracting candidates?

The effectiveness of a recruiting promo mailing can vary depending on the quality of the mailing list, the design and relevance of the promotional materials, and the attractiveness of the job opportunities being offered. However, it can be a cost-effective way to reach a large number of potential candidates and generate interest in a company or organization.

5. Are there any best practices for creating a successful recruiting promo mailing?

Yes, some best practices include targeting a specific audience, personalizing the materials, highlighting the company's unique selling points, and providing clear instructions on how to apply. It's also essential to track and analyze the response rate to make improvements for future mailings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • OhmyDLM
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
Replies