• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Into Your Biz Did You Sign Your First Recruit?

In summary, the participants in this conversation shared their experiences of signing their first recruit as a consultant. The time frames ranged from 2 months to 4 years, with some mentioning that it took longer due to personal circumstances or lack of support. Others mentioned the importance of having a strong show schedule and actively talking to people about the opportunity. It was also noted that for one of the top recruiters, it took 2 years to sign their first recruit.
ARA in PA
How long were you a consultant before you signed your first recruit?

Just curious. I am still in my firt 30 days.

TIA!

About 6 months, but she's gone inactive...

1 yr -- but had no interest in recruiting until then. Silly me.

At my second show! We worked together FOREVER but she promoted past me right when I was moving from overseas! There was NO way I could promote and keep her....:(!
The funny thing...I am still active but she lost her directorship and quit the biz.....

2 years for me! But I wasn't trying either and she just fell into my lap (old freind). Same with #2 and #3! They were all freinds and just kind of happened for me. I am currently working on #4 though and need to start working it to get #5, 6,7 etc to get to Director! :)

2 months....BUT my friend, who works for the company, had already started talking to her. i did recruit someone all on my own though, after 4 months.

IMO a lot of it is being at the right place at the right time....and asking the right questions.

I've been in biz 2 months and have 3 thinking about it. I'm hoping once I offer them the new May bonus they will decide to go for it! June, July and August would be an awesome time to be a super starter between the host specials, new products, and stimulus checks getting sent out!
I haven't officially signed anyone yet though.

Signed my first recruit within my first 2 months.

6 months for me. I didn't really have any upline support right at first, my recruiter was a hobbiest and couldn't really help me. My 2nd recruit has been with me almost 3 1/2 years

I signed my first recruit about 5 months in and she is still with me today. :)

ARA in PA said:
How long were you a consultant before you signed your first recruit?

Just curious. I am still in my firt 30 days.

TIA!

I signed 1 in my first 60 days. I had two more ready to sign, but they backed out. I was ready to promote to Future Director that night...and couldn't because two thirds of my new team changed their minds.

3 months for me, but I have to tell you that if my show schedule was not strong, it would have NEVER happened.

A strong show schedule is the best way to start recruiting...and that means getting on the phone, booking shows and talking to people about the op.

It takes work, even now at #20, it doesn't just "fall" into your lap. Always keep your ears open and just offer it to everyone!

I started in August 2006 and my first recruit signed in August 2007.

I'll be the different one.....4 years for me! I was really part time for quite awhile though; not a consistent show schedule then, which you need. Plus, my focus has really changed.

I have been in the biz for 5 years. No signed recruits. I have been actively asking everyone and talking about it more with my hosts over the last few months, still not a bite.

It was over a year for me. . .and I wanted to recruit. Including that first one, I've only signed six. My first one became a Director so she is no longer in my line. 1 was a kit napper. 2 dropped out. 1 has yet to do a show (signed in November so she is inactive). The newest recruit finishes her first 90 days on June 4. We (she and I) are hoping she qualifies by then.

I was on bed rest for 6 months of my first year!!! Then 2 more months for recovery of a c-section! So I didn't do much kitchen show! My VERY first show after I came back after that long break, I had my first $1000.00 show and I recruited the host! :D
So one year for me!

Two years and 4 months...I felt like I had too much personally going on...I am signing my 3rd since March on Saturday! Kind of a bummer to know I could be earning a LOT more money right now :)

10 months.....

Signed my first recruit on the last day of my Super Starter month 3 and second the day after - (couldn't get her to sign before!!) Both have since gone inactive -

FYI - one of the top recruiters in the company (Jillian) didnt sign her first recruit till she was in the business 2 YEARS!!

I am trying to get all of mine to stay active and continue to recruit - not looking good for directorship by July - but maybe next year!!

PamperedDor said:
Signed my first recruit on the last day of my Super Starter month 3 and second the day after - (couldn't get her to sign before!!) Both have since gone inactive -

FYI - one of the top recruiters in the company (Jillian) didnt sign her first recruit till she was in the business 2 YEARS!!

I am trying to get all of mine to stay active and continue to recruit - not looking good for directorship by July - but maybe next year!!
Or maybe by leadership!
I just love Jillian; have a couple cd's that she's on, & I just love her story!

1. How long into your biz do you start seeing profits?

The time it takes to start seeing profits in your Pampered Chef business can vary depending on several factors, including your level of dedication, effort, and consistency in building your business. Some consultants may see profits within a few months, while others may take longer. It ultimately depends on your individual efforts and the demand for Pampered Chef products in your area.

2. How long into your biz do you have to wait to start earning bonuses?

Similar to seeing profits, the time it takes to start earning bonuses also depends on your level of dedication and effort in building your Pampered Chef business. Typically, consultants can start earning bonuses within the first few months of actively working their business, but again, this varies for each individual.

3. How long into your biz do you have to wait to reach the next level?

The time it takes to reach the next level in your Pampered Chef business also depends on your individual efforts and consistency in working your business. Some consultants may reach the next level within a few months, while others may take longer. It also depends on your team and their performance, as well as the demand for Pampered Chef products in your area.

4. How long into your biz do you have to wait to attend Pampered Chef events?

Pampered Chef events, such as conferences and trainings, are open to all consultants, regardless of how long they have been in the business. These events are a great opportunity to learn from experienced consultants, network with others, and gain new insights and skills to grow your business.

5. How long into your biz do you have to wait to qualify for incentives?

The time it takes to qualify for incentives, such as free products or trips, also depends on your individual efforts and consistency in working your Pampered Chef business. Some consultants may qualify for incentives within a few months, while others may take longer. It also depends on your team's performance and the demand for Pampered Chef products in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyCooks
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • baychef