• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Flyer for This Month

In called "5 Tips for Using LinkedIn to Find a Job" In summary, this article gives tips on how to use LinkedIn to find a job. It includes advice on how to create a profile, how to find jobs that match your skills and interests, and how to send out applications.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
From my ED - feel free for someone to share it over on Dir. Chef Success too.

Attachments

• May 08 recruiting flier.doc
    118.5 KB · Views: 440
Awesome, thanks! I am planning an email to my lead list and this would be perfect!

This is perfect.. Thanks soooooo much.

We are doing a big women's expo this weekend, I am working Fri from 2-10 and then coming back on Sunday from 1 until whenever. I really want to focus on recruiting as well as bookings. My Director earned TPC in 4 areas this year, but the one she was short on was developing directors. I really want her to achieve her dream, so I need to step it up!!!! She has been so awesome to me and many others, plus besides, being a Director has sooo many perks. Like I couldn't use the extra $$$$, or extra free product?????

So recruit fishing I will go! I copied this 2 to a page and am going to be handing it out with the 3 ladies brochure. We will have the full sheets out too. If I had time, I would get it blown up to 11 X 4 and hang it but that's not gonna happen. Either way, this ROCKS!!!

Thanks Janet.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! this is perfect and exactly what I wanted, just didnt know how to say it!

Hey, thank my ED...she gave it to me...

janetupnorth said:
From my ED - feel free for someone to share it over on Dir. Chef Success too.
Will someone email this flyer to me??? I can't open it up. Thank you so much. [email protected]

cincychef said:
Will someone email this flyer to me??? I can't open it up. Thank you so much. [email protected]

Do you have Microsoft Word?
I'll post it in PDF just in case...

Here you go (EDITED TO TAKE OUT AD):

Attachments

• May 08 recruiting flier.pdf
    119.4 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:
Oh bummer, my .pdf trial is expired so it put a box in the image...grr...I'll have to do it tomorrow on another PC.ETA: Fixed

Last edited:
Thanks, I was able to get it to work from this. Thank you so much, I just sent it out to almost 50 people. I have been working on recruiting for 5+ months and still haven't signed one. I have talked to over 50 people too! May has to be a good month for me!

Thank you Janet...that was just what I was looking for. I would really love those extra points in May. Thank you for sharing:balloon:

Thanks for posting! Just what I was looking for to send out.

Ann R.

What is the "Recruiting Flyer for This Month"?

The "Recruiting Flyer for This Month" is a promotional tool provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants recruit new team members. It highlights the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant, as well as any current promotions or incentives.

How can I access the "Recruiting Flyer for This Month"?

You can access the "Recruiting Flyer for This Month" through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and navigate to the "Sales & Recruiting" section, where you will find the flyer and other helpful resources.

Can I customize the "Recruiting Flyer for This Month"?

Yes, you can customize the flyer to include your personal consultant information, such as contact details and incentives you may be offering. This will make it more personalized and appealing to potential recruits.

What should I do with the "Recruiting Flyer for This Month"?

The "Recruiting Flyer for This Month" can be used in various ways to promote the Pampered Chef opportunity. You can share it on social media, email it to potential recruits, or even print it out and distribute it at events or parties.

Are there any tips for using the "Recruiting Flyer for This Month" effectively?

Yes, it's important to make sure the flyer is visually appealing and easy to read. Use high-quality images and a clear call-to-action to encourage potential recruits to join. You can also pair the flyer with a personal message or invitation to further entice individuals to join your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam