• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Recruiting Incentive Goals for May?

In summary, the experts are very excited about the new incentive and are hoping to reach their goals.
Koolotus
How excited are you????

I am over the moon! I love this incentive!
Here goes...
Let's all state our goals on how many new consultants we would like to recruit in May and track it here.
Answer the poll and then state your goal in your siggy and keep it updated :)
Sound good?
This technique seems to be working for TPC :D
Good luck!

I am very excited about this too! I am going to be on the phone like crazy this week; with some that said they wanted to wait till summer, & with some new leads from a fair I did.....I'd love to have 4 which may be a long shot, but man that would help with Miami:)

Of course, I would love to recruit 9-10, but I voted 3-4 which may still be a stretch, but closer to reality. I do have 3 recruit leads from a booth I did two weeks ago that I have not been able to reach yet, and a few people that have said "not right now".

I want 2 so I can get Future Director status! :chef:

I voted 1-2. I have 4 potentials right now who I have been talking to but the timing hasn't been right. I'm hoping with this extra incentive and their tax rebates coming in they'll all be able to sign but it would be great if at least 2 did.

I am very excited too and I have a gal that is going to sign so that is awesome!!

I voted 4-5 and would love to make it!

I voted 3-4.
I have one signing next week when she gets back from flying. She's a flight attendant and she already has orders!!!
I have another I talked to yesterday where I make my car payment. I was there the day prior talking about PC and told her I would bring her a catalog the next day. Well, on the way home from Regional Meeting (I was motivated, but tired!) I called her to see how long she would be there. She told she was there til 8pm. I said. Gee, what time did you get there? She said 11am. I told that's not very good hours, kinda ruins your day. She said, yea, and I can't do anything in the morning. I said, well you need a new job and I have the perfect one for you!
Opened the door and let her walk right in... She then said, is it hard to get into Pampered Chef? BINGO!
I went straight there, booked a May show with her and she is very excited with the possibility of starting her own business! Especially with all the extra goodies! Wish me luck!

I also have 2-3 more on the fence. One is waiting on her stimulus check. Hope she gets it in May not end of June like IRS says (based off her ss #)

I have had 5 "on the fence" for quite some time now so I want them all to sign. I want to be a Director!

I checked 1-2, but my goal is 2-3. I have about 5 that I am working with and I would like to get at least half of them to sign this month!

I voted 1-2. I have a couple maybes that I'm hoping this incentive will push over the fence:D
I'm hoping to at least reach my goal or maybe even be an overachiever ;)

I am signing #3 this weekend....lets go for 3 more before conference WAHHOOO!!

Okie Doke ...It is not quite yet May 1st and I Have my first May recruits signed agreement in hand!!! Wahoo!
1 down, 9 to go :)
Gotta love that they get so much free :)
Also, the way she has her first shows set up she will be qualified by the 12th!!
HOORAY!!!

It's All Good!
May 3 rd and the second agreement is in!
8 more to go...wahoo! :)

OMG Cheryl you are on fire. Go girl go girl!!!!!!

Thanks Amanda!
I WILL WALK.

I can see you will be walking strutting your stuff. Oh I am supposed to be doing laundry oops!

Listen stripper...go do laundry so you can get dressed!!
:)

Koolotus said:
Listen stripper...go do laundry so you can get dressed!!
:)
LMAO!!! heheheh!:balloon:

okay you all are turning recruiting circles around me!! I need to get my booty in gear. Knowing other people are doing it is great motivation for me!

What is everyone saying to those on the fence???

I talked about the recruiting incentive. I also tell them about the newest girl on my team that in her first 30 did 2800 in sales and racked up commision of almost $700 bucks and a whopping $450 in PC Dollars!
It is a total no lose situation :)

I feel weird posting again!
I just signed another girl onto my team:D
Wahoo!
Off to change my siggy...

Koolotus said:
I feel weird posting again!
I just signed another girl onto my team:D
Wahoo!
Off to change my siggy...

Congratulations!!! Yahoooo!

OMG Cheryl~that's awesome!

I voted 3-4. I have already recruited 1 this month -- 4 in total. I am determined to walk the stage at NC as a Director!!

Thanks Lacy,
Go Peichef, Go!
You can do it :)

Go Cheryl! I signed 1.... 4 more to go!

Wow Cheryl, just think about all those incentive points you are racking up too! Great job!

Thanks Ellen :)
Off to change my Siggy again....
Just signed 1 more :)

1. What are recruiting incentive goals?

Recruiting incentive goals are specific targets set by Pampered Chef for consultants to achieve in terms of recruiting new team members. These goals often include a certain number of recruits or a certain level of sales from those recruits.

2. How are recruiting incentive goals determined?

The recruiting incentive goals are determined by Pampered Chef based on the company's overall growth targets and the current state of the consultant network. These goals are regularly reviewed and adjusted to ensure they are challenging yet attainable.

3. What are the benefits of achieving recruiting incentive goals?

Achieving recruiting incentive goals comes with a variety of benefits, including bonuses, rewards, and recognition from Pampered Chef. It also helps consultants grow their team and increase their income potential.

4. Are there any resources available to help consultants achieve their recruiting incentive goals?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides a variety of resources and support to help consultants achieve their recruiting incentive goals. This includes training materials, mentorship programs, and access to a community of experienced consultants.

5. Can consultants set their own recruiting incentive goals?

While consultants cannot set their own recruiting incentive goals, they can work with their team leaders to set personalized goals that align with the overall company targets. This can help consultants stay motivated and focused on achieving their goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • lockhartkitchen