• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to earn double points and a trip to paradise? Recruit during May!

In summary,The May recruiting promotion offers rewards to business owners who recruit in May. These rewards include double points toward merchandise rewards or a 2009 getaway to Miami Beach, FL, Riviera Maya, Mexico or Paris, France. Additionally, consultants who join in May and qualify within their first 30 days will receive 100 Pampered Chef dollars.
heat123
Silver Member
This just in!
Grow your business and your Dream Escapes incentive points by springing into action May 1-31 with the new May recruiting promotion.

Recruit from May 1-31 and business will bloom:

For you: When you recruit May 1-31, you can choose from one of the following rewards each time a recruit qualifies:*

Double recruiting points toward merchandise rewards or a 2009 getaway to Miami Beach, FL, Riviera Maya, Mexico or Paris, France.
$50 Merrill gift voucher.
For your new recruits: Consultants who join May 1-31 and qualify within their first 30 days will receive 100 Pampered Chef® dollars to use toward the products of their choice. Free products are a great incentive to join and qualify quickly. This bonus for joining in May adds on to the free products they can already earn through the New Consultant Rewards program!

Recruit in May to help your business grow!

I am so excited about this. This is awesome! Oh I am going to recruit anyone who walks.......LOL

This is cool! Here are the flyers:

Attachments

• PC rp_08may_cons.pdf
    158 KB · Views: 353
  • PC rp_08mar_recruit.pdf
    99.5 KB · Views: 391
SWEET, I was just going to check to see if there were flyers yet! :)

So then it would be 4000 in points instead of 2000 when they qualify in their first 30 days?

WooHoo!!!! I have a couple girls hanging - one who was gonna join last week and just didn't have the money so wanted to wait until the next payday...she is gonna be so psyched! Fate!

This is SO COOOOOLLLL!!! I'm so excited! Even if the aspect of recruiting makes anyone uncomfortable, think about how cool that would be for a NEW consultant to get an EXTRA $100 in free products!!!

This is the coolest time to start recruiting of anyone hasn't wanted to do it yet. I know it took me a couple years to really get focused on it!!:D

I am so excited about this incentive! I have about 8 potentials & am trying really hard to become director before conference.

Stacy - hijack here - is all ok up your way? I have relatives in Suffolk I cant get ahold of.

This is such an amazing promotion! I am going to be ON THE PHONE this week!:) Hopefully I can make up for not doing so great during double sales points time...

lacychef said:
This is such an amazing promotion! I am going to be ON THE PHONE this week!:) Hopefully I can make up for not doing so great during double sales points time...

Amen Lacy!!

This is so awesome and I just talked to my host last night about signing! She wants the cookware FREE!!! With this promotion no reason she can't get it! :chef: :love:

Oh! I am soooooo excited! I have a few recruit leads from a booth I did two weeks ago. I have been leaving messages, but no return calls. I hope this will get them on the phone with me. I will also be calling a number of my fence sitters.

I think I'm going to call everyone I know, whether they've been interested in the past or not! I really want to earn Miami & this is the perfect way to do it!

With my calculations, I had to recruit 10 + my sales to earn Miami. This way, I could do it with 5! That would be awesome, plus any extras would be bonus too!

crystalscookingnow said:
I think I'm going to call everyone I know, whether they've been interested in the past or not! I really want to earn Miami & this is the perfect way to do it!

QUOTE]
THAT'S exactly the way to do it!!! Ask EVERYBODY. Let us know what happens...:D

I just heard the news from my Director, this is just what I need to get my incentive points where they should be. I too slcked on double points in sales, I've had a very slow first half of the year. I need one more recruit for TPC in recruiting so this will help!

Cindycooks said:
Stacy - hijack here - is all ok up your way? I have relatives in Suffolk I cant get ahold of.

Yes & no. We are fine but my stepsons' mom's house was hit (slightly). I also have a cousin in the same neighborhood that has a total loss. His mother-in-law ended up in the hospital. She is in ICU now. She was staying at the house babysitting (parents are in Hawaii) the toddler & animals when it hit. The toddler & dog are fine but not sure where the 2 cats are.

Check w/the hospitals: Obici (Suffolk, VA), Maryview (Portsmouth, VA) or Harborview (Suffolk, VA). That is where we found the toddler & her grandma. They are doing another search & rescue right now.

1. What is the purpose of this new recruiting announcement?

The purpose of this new recruiting announcement is to inform potential candidates about our company's current job openings and to invite them to apply for these positions.

2. What positions are currently available?

We are currently looking to fill a variety of positions, including sales representatives, marketing coordinators, and customer service associates.

3. How can I apply for one of these positions?

To apply for one of our open positions, please visit our company's website and navigate to the "Careers" section. From there, you can view job descriptions and submit your application online.

4. What qualifications are you looking for in potential candidates?

We are looking for candidates who have relevant education, experience, and skills for each specific position. The qualifications may vary depending on the job, but we value strong communication, teamwork, and a positive attitude in all of our employees.

5. When is the deadline to submit an application?

The deadline to submit an application will be specified in the job posting. We encourage interested candidates to apply as soon as possible, as positions may be filled on a rolling basis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMoore
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefMoore
  • pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • PChefPEI