• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Present the Opportunity?

In summary, the presenter at the skin care party presented an opportunity with the usual 'her story' and said that when she had first attended one of her company's parties that the rep had asked 'Where will you be in five years?'. And it got her to thinking that she definately wanted to be in a different place even though she had a rewarding career. So, she signed up, there, on the spot, and all this before she even tried their products!:eek: She said lucky for her that once she got her products she did love them and is happy to share their benefits, but it became an 'aha' moment with me. That what we have to offer truly is an opportunity to help others in
BeaLorene
Lately, I have finally been getting into a frame of mind to recruit. I think I have finally overcome the fear of 'being pushy'. (That seems to be the root of all my fears...for recruiting, booking and getting on the phone :eek: ) I know that with recruiting we are presenting an opportunity and I think this finally 'clicked' with me the other night while I was at a friend's skin care party. The rep began her presentation with the usual 'her story' and said that when she had first attended one of her company's parties that the rep had asked 'Where will you be in five years?'. And it got her to thinking that she definately wanted to be in a different place even though she had a rewarding career. So, she signed up, there, on the spot, and all this before she even tried their products!:eek: She said lucky for her that once she got her products she did love them and is happy to share their benefits, but it became an 'aha' moment with me. That what we have to offer truly is an opportunity to help others in their life! I love our products and that was my huge factor in signing up with our wonderful company, but, now I think that I finally see the bigger picture! Many people are looking for an opportunity like ours and probably don't even know it until we ask.

Finally...even with hearing it in the all of our recruiting training, it only took me nearly two years to figure that one out.:eek:

So, how do you all present the opportunity?:chef:

Someone on here (Sorry I forget who) posted awhile back on her theory of casual recruiting. If you search the files for "casual recruiting" you will see a word document she typed up for us with the details. I still haven't figured out how to make time to do this, but at my next show I am going to work on it.

I tell my story at the beginning and then tell them that I will share with them what PC can do with them at the end of the show. Then I have a small presentation that I do out of my flip top chart that touches on the great benefits PC offers.

Things to do during your Show to RecruitALWAYS SHARE 'YOUR STORY' AT EVERY SHOW
Keeps me focused on my excitement of why I joined the business
Opens the door to others
Helps other recognize how Pampered Chef will meet their needs

My Director: “You don’t know until you try. Do your 4 Shows and see.”

“I want to work 5-9 rather the 9-5, wouldn’t you?”

Tell people some of the products you received in your Kit as you demo
Point out the Success Kit picture at the back page of the catalogue

*Have guests fill out the Drawing Slips at the end of the Show
“Drawing Slips let me know how to help you best. Pampered Chef has many great services to offer everyone.”

People are visual – put the catalogues in backwards
Recruiting Album allows people to flip through before/after the Show
Share your excitement and passion

You should be as excited about recruiting as you are for the products
DO NOT PRE-JUDGE OR ASSUME
Everyone is a potential successful Consultant
Personally invite everyone
People may not ask even though they are interested for various reasons

Look for LEADS at your shows, and not RECRUITS! If you look for the next superstar on your team, you may overlook red flags from people you would never have thought would be interested in the opportunity. Look at EVERYONE as a potential leader!

Remember: It takes 9 no’s before you receive 1 yes. Therefore, hand out information packets to those who are interested. For every 10 packets you hand out, 1 of them will sign. Set your goal with that basis: If you want to recruit 5 people, you need to hand out 50 packets.

MOST PEOPLE DON’T BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES UNTIL SOMEONE ELSE BELIEVES IN THEM! Especially for people who are on the fence. A simple phrase to them can make all the difference: “You know what, I think you will be great at this job. We’ve talked about how this will fit in your life, and I think you have a great personality for this business. What do you say we go ahead and give it a try together?”

Ways to bring-up Recruiting during a Show:
“If you have all the money you need right now, please sit down”
"If you love your current job and feel like you are getting the recognition and praise that you deserve, and feel like you are paid exactly what you deserve, please sit down”
"If you get all expense paid trips, lots of free merchandise, then please sit down” “For those of you who are still standing – I invite you to take a look at the Pampered Chef”

Qualifications needed are:
1. At least 6 friends or relatives (to host your first Shows)
2 $195 for the Starter Kit
3. A car (to travel)
4. Be able to read (the recipe)

"Who spends at least one night a week watching television? Wouldn't you rather be out making $100 or more?"

*Average age is 30-50 years old
*80% of Consultants have a part-time or full-time job
Did you know that the average consultant does 3 shows a month?

There are many different kinds of Consultants:
“Short Term” – sell for a short period of time to earn a specific amount of income
“Hobby” – may work a few shows a month or skip some months completely
“Part-Time” – do about 1 show a week to pay for: bills, college, vacation, vehicle
“Career” – Eventually wants to quit their full-time job to only do Pampered Chef

1 Show a week = Vehicle payment
2 Shows a week = Mortgage payment
3 Shows a week = You decide…What is your dream?

Show Closing:
“I’ve enjoyed the evening with you ladies
Thank the Host
Focus on the highlights of the Show

I sell 3 Opportunities at my Shows:
Spend money by purchasing as a guest
Save money by Hosting
Make money by becoming a Consultant
OR
“I would love to come and cook for each and every one of you, or better yet for you to come and cook with me!”

“I am going to be totally honest with you ladies. I absolutely love what I do. I can’t believe they pay me for what I do.
I know many of you came to the show to have our kitchen tools help you life in the kitchen.
What I DON’T know is how many of you are:
stressing over that Credit Card bill
in need of a new car
if it’s been way too long since your last vacation
if an extra $15,000 a year would make whatever situation you’re in, better. Or if you’d just really love to make a few new friends and have a fun career doing something that you really love.
I’m here to offer what I have, to you. It’s fun and very easy to get started as a consultant with The Pampered Chef, and I encourage you to give it a try!”

*80% of Consultants have a part-time or full-time job
The average Consultant does 3 shows a month

There are many different kinds of Consultants:
“Short Term” – sell for a short period of time to earn a specific amount of income
“Hobby” – may work a few shows a month or skip some months completely
“Part-Time” – do about 1 show a week to pay for: bills, college, vacation, vehicle
“Career” – Eventually wants to quit their full-time job to only do Pampered Chef

Why I love the Pampered Chef business:
One reason: I am my own boss with my own hours and schedule. I decide when I have time with my family and when I want to ‘work.’ (I still can’t believe that I get paid for this kind of ‘work!’) I get to live life my way.

Closing:
Share your excitement and passion
You should be as excited about recruiting as you are for the products
DO NOT PRE-JUDGE OR ASSUME
Everyone is a potential successful Consultant
Personally invite everyone
People may not ask even though they are interested for various reasons
You should do the recruiting, don’t let the Information do it for you
Sign people up 24-48 hours after or they will self-doubt
Ask each of the guests:
How do you know the Host?
WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH AN EXTRA $400 A MONTH?”
Ask those you think may be interested in the business opportunity “If I gave you some info would you take it home and read it? Can I call you____ ?” and make that call!

Curiosity Folder:
Recruiting brochure (your life your way)
DVD
New Consultant Promotions

Get to know your guests:
*People love to talk about themselves
Ask open-ended questions
Ask if they have attended a Show before
Ask those you think may be interested in the business opportunity “If I gave you some info would you take it home and read it? Can I call you on (date)?” and make that call!

Dear [Name],

I'm so glad to hear that you are finally feeling confident and motivated to recruit for our amazing company. It can be intimidating at first, but once we overcome that fear of being pushy, we realize that we are simply presenting an incredible opportunity to others.

I completely agree with you that our products are amazing, but the bigger picture is that we have the chance to help others in their lives by offering this opportunity. I love how you mentioned your friend's skin care party and how the representative's question about where she would be in five years sparked her interest. It's moments like that when we realize the true potential of what we have to offer.

Personally, when presenting the opportunity, I like to start by sharing my own story and how becoming a consultant has positively impacted my life. I also like to highlight the flexibility and earning potential that comes with being a consultant, as well as the supportive community we have within our team.

I believe that it's important to not only focus on the products, but also on the opportunity to grow personally and professionally. As you mentioned, many people may not even know they are looking for an opportunity like this until we ask. That's why I always make sure to share the opportunity with everyone I meet, whether it's at a party, through social media, or just in casual conversations.

I'm so excited for you as you embark on this journey of recruiting. Remember, you have an incredible opportunity to offer and you never know who may be looking for exactly what we have to offer. Keep up the great work!

Best,

1. How do I present the opportunity to potential hosts?

When presenting the opportunity to potential hosts, it's important to focus on the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party. Mention the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as the fun and social aspect of hosting a party. You can also offer to do a demonstration of a popular product or share testimonials from satisfied hosts.

2. What should I include in a presentation to showcase the business opportunity?

When showcasing the business opportunity, it's important to highlight the elements of the Pampered Chef business that make it unique and appealing. This can include the company's history and values, the high-quality products, the flexible schedule and potential for earning income, and the support and training provided by the company.

3. How do I address common objections or concerns about joining Pampered Chef?

Common objections or concerns about joining Pampered Chef may include the initial investment, time commitment, or sales pressure. The best way to address these concerns is to be transparent and provide accurate information. Share success stories of other consultants who have overcome these concerns and emphasize the potential for personal growth and financial success with Pampered Chef.

4. What resources are available to help me present the opportunity effectively?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of resources to help consultants present the opportunity effectively. This includes training materials, demonstration videos, and marketing materials. You can also reach out to your team leader or other experienced consultants for tips and advice on presenting the opportunity.

5. How can I follow up after presenting the opportunity to potential hosts?

Following up after presenting the opportunity is crucial in converting potential hosts into actual hosts. Send a personalized thank you note or email to express your appreciation for their interest. You can also offer to answer any additional questions they may have or provide them with more information about hosting a party. Remember to follow up in a timely manner and keep the conversation open for future opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy's_Kitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • pampchefsarah
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • dkitten13