• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Announcement for Inactive Consultants: July Specials

In summary, the July specials for inactive consultants include a 10% discount on all products, a free product with a purchase of $75 or more, and a chance to earn bonus rewards for reactivating your account. To take advantage of these specials, simply log into your consultant account and place an order of $75 or more. Unfortunately, the July specials cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. They will be available for the entire month of July, but it is recommended to take advantage of them as soon as possible. As an inactive consultant, you can also share these specials with your customers and earn commission on their orders.
heat123
Silver Member
Do inactive consultants receive our weekly bites? If not, I wanted to forward this new announcement onto one of my recruits for July specials!:)
TIA!

No, I think only active consultants get the Newswire. But the July specials was in a PWS communication, not Newswire, anyway.

Oh yeah, you're right Ann, Duh! Thanks for the info!

Nope, no newswires or other PC news or communications, except PWS subscribers do still get the PWS update e-mails, so she would have gotten this one. However, they can still access the newswires and everything on CC if they want to.

Hi there! Thank you for asking about inactive consultants and our weekly bites. Unfortunately, inactive consultants do not receive our weekly bites. However, I would be more than happy to forward this new announcement onto one of your recruits so they can take advantage of our July specials. Let's make sure everyone is in the loop and taking advantage of these amazing deals! Happy cooking!

1. What are the July specials for inactive consultants?

The July specials for inactive consultants include a 10% discount on all products, a free product with a purchase of $75 or more, and a chance to earn bonus rewards for reactivating your account.

2. How do I take advantage of the July specials as an inactive consultant?

To take advantage of the July specials, simply log into your consultant account and place an order of $75 or more. The 10% discount and free product will automatically be applied at checkout, and you will receive instructions on how to earn bonus rewards for reactivating your account.

3. Can I combine the July specials with other discounts or offers?

Unfortunately, the July specials cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. However, you can still earn commission on your orders and take advantage of any active consultant specials that may be available.

4. How long will the July specials be available for inactive consultants?

The July specials for inactive consultants will be available for the entire month of July. However, we recommend taking advantage of them as soon as possible to ensure availability of products and to maximize your bonus rewards for reactivating your account.

5. Can I share the July specials with my customers as an inactive consultant?

Yes, you can share the July specials with your customers and encourage them to place an order through your consultant account. This can help you reactivate your account and also earn commission on their orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • esavvymom