• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dream Patrol Shocks Madison WI: Claire Doelger's Promotion Party Surprise!

In summary, the Dream Patrol showed up to our meeting last night and gave Claire a gift and roses. They took video and pictures of the meeting and it will be posted on the PC web page soon.
fikibiff
Gold Member
The Dream Patrol showed up to our meeting last night in Madison WI for our Director Claire Doelger. Linda Bowles and Dan Arwine knocked on the door during our meeting along with a video crew, roses and a beautiful gift for Claire. It was pretty exciting. I was sitting in the front row, along with the other members of my immediate cluster. My sister is my director and she had just promoted yesterday, too. They took a bunch of video and pictures and I guess it will be on the PC web page soon. I think there were 6 or 7 guests at the meeting and 3 of them signed before they left - none for me. It was all pretty exciting.

When we left Madison last night around 9pm, there was a big semi on fire and traffic came to a dead stop for about 1/2 an hour. The 5 of us in the van talked PC and things for a while. I saw a guy in the van next to us get out and talk to one of the truckers for a bit. I decided that since I had not made a single contact that day he was going to be my last chance. I got out of the van with a catalog and started talking to him. It would be a better story if he had wanted the catalog, or recruiting info, but he said no, but laughed about it. At least I inspired some of the other members of the team. One of them e-mailed this morning to say that if I could get out of the van, in the dark and talk to a potential murder (we had earlier decided that anyone getting out of their cars was a potential murderer) that she could approach anyone. I toyed with the idea of going car to car to ask about doing a party/recruiting, but the other girls talked me out of it. I thought it would make a great story, though.

How exciting! What did she do to earn a visit from the Dream Patrol? Or is that top secret?

How exciting! ...well the dream patrol part not the semi on fire part...er...maybe it was good since you made a contact because of it and inspired another to do the same! What a great example! We really should be able to talk to anyone!

She recruited 5 in Feb. and her downline recruited 19 I think. There were a lot of very new people at the meeting.

Dear Claire,Congratulations on your promotion! The Dream Patrol really knows how to make a celebration unforgettable. It must have been such a wonderful surprise for you. I can only imagine the excitement and joy you must have felt.I'm also happy to hear that your sister has also been promoted. It's always great to see family members supporting and succeeding together in this business.It's unfortunate that you didn't get any sign-ups at the meeting, but it's still a successful night if you ask me. The fact that 6 or 7 guests attended and 3 of them signed up shows that your team is doing something right. And who knows, maybe those who didn't sign up will eventually come around.I couldn't help but laugh at the story of you approaching a potential murderer for a party or recruiting opportunity. It takes courage to step out of your comfort zone and I'm glad your team was inspired by your bravery. Who knows, that encounter might lead to something in the future.Keep up the great work and keep inspiring others. Your dedication and hard work will surely pay off. Wishing you all the best in your continued success with Pampered Chef.Sincerely,

1. What is the Dream Patrol Shocks Madison WI event?

The Dream Patrol Shocks Madison WI event is a promotion party surprise for Claire Doelger, one of our top consultants at Pampered Chef. It is a celebration of her hard work and dedication to the company.

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on Saturday, August 14th at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Madison, WI. The exact location and time will be shared with attendees closer to the event date.

3. Who is invited to the event?

All Pampered Chef consultants and their guests are invited to attend the Dream Patrol Shocks Madison WI event. However, due to limited space, RSVPs are required to ensure we can accommodate all attendees.

4. Can I bring a plus one to the event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring one guest with you to the event. Please make sure to include their name when you RSVP so we can have an accurate headcount.

5. Will there be any special promotions or discounts available at the event?

We will have exclusive promotions and discounts available for attendees of the Dream Patrol Shocks Madison WI event. Make sure to bring your consultant ID and be ready to take advantage of these amazing deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies