• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Your Potential: Tips for Supporting a New Recruit Over the Phone

Remember, if she needs more guidance, she can always reach out to your upline director for additional support. In summary, offer your cousin congratulations, ask about her interests, share your experiences, recommend resources, and remind her to stay focused and persistent. Good luck!
milkangel
i hae sent out info on starting to my cusin that live up north of here and she called me back and wanting more info on it. i called her today and she is very interested in starting and i told her every thing i know is ther any thing else to say when she calles me back to let me know eather way?:sing: i will need ideas and suggestions if she does sign of how to help her over the phone. ideas please.

hand her off to your upline director - she will know what to do.

good luck!

Hi there,That's great news that your cousin is interested in starting! It's always exciting to hear about someone wanting to pursue their goals and dreams. If she does end up signing, you can definitely offer her some tips and suggestions over the phone.Firstly, you can start by congratulating her on taking the first step towards starting her journey. It's important to acknowledge and encourage her efforts.Next, you can ask her about her specific interests and what she hopes to gain from starting. This will help you understand her motivations and tailor your advice accordingly.You can also share your own personal experiences and offer advice based on what has worked for you. This can include tips on time management, networking, and staying motivated.Additionally, you can recommend resources such as books, online courses, or mentorship programs that can help her further develop her skills and knowledge.Lastly, remind her to stay patient and persistent, as starting something new can be challenging at times. Encourage her to stay focused on her goals and not get discouraged by any setbacks.I hope these ideas help and I wish you and your cousin all the best in this new journey!

What is the recruitment process?

The recruitment process is the series of steps that a company takes to find and hire a new employee. It typically involves posting a job listing, reviewing resumes and applications, conducting interviews, and making a job offer.

What qualifications are required for the position?

The specific qualifications for a position will vary depending on the job and the company. Generally, employers look for a combination of education, experience, and skills that align with the job requirements. It is important to carefully review the job description to understand the specific qualifications needed for the position.

What benefits are offered to employees?

The benefits offered to employees can vary greatly depending on the company. Some common benefits include health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, and professional development opportunities. It is important to ask about benefits during the interview process to fully understand what is included.

What is the company culture like?

The company culture refers to the overall atmosphere and values of a company. This can include things like the work environment, communication style, and company values. It's important to research the company and ask questions during the interview process to get a sense of the company culture.

What opportunities for growth and advancement are available?

Many employees want to know about potential opportunities for growth and advancement within a company. This can include things like promotions, additional responsibilities, or training and development programs. Asking about these opportunities during the interview process can help you understand the potential for career growth within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kittychef