• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Recruiting Success: Tips for Efficiently Managing Leads

In summary, this person is having a hard time recruiting and is looking for advice on how to improve. They are currently working with 5-6 leads but is struggling to keep in touch with them and is looking for an enticing way to get them to come to meet with them. They are thinking of doing a Sampling of PC.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I know that recruiting is one thing I need to work on in my business. But there are alot of times where I feel like I spend more time tracking my recruit leads down that I actually spend time talking to them. I am currently working with 5-6 leads but I get so discouraged after leaving several messages that I forget about them sometimes, not on purpose but it slips my mind. Plus I also don't want to be pushy and calling them every week. I just don't know how to handle this. I am sometimes so busy that I don't work my business every day. This is the way it works for me to run my business so I don't want to get onto that point. Trying to track these leads down is dragging me down on recruiting. I know that if I want to make this business my only source of income eventually that I need to recruit but as of right now it's not working for me!

I would talk with my director but she has taken her business to a different level and isn't there for us much any more. I do have another director in my area that I have gone to some training with and is willing to help me but I don't want to step on any toes with my director. So I figured I would ask here. I know all the normal tips so I was looking for something a little out of the box to help me out.

I really have no experience as I am very new. But I was thinking if you have 5-6 leads is there something VERY enticing you could do to get them to your house (at the same time) for some get together where you could talk about the business and get them excited. I know you said you are having a hard time tracking them down... but maybe offer something for them to come. I really am not very helpful- I have the idea but not really the best way to facilitate the idea. Maybe others can help fill in my blanks.Good luck!

PCMelissa said:
I really have no experience as I am very new. But I was thinking if you have 5-6 leads is there something VERY enticing you could do to get them to your house (at the same time) for some get together where you could talk about the business and get them excited. I know you said you are having a hard time tracking them down... but maybe offer something for them to come.

I really am not very helpful- I have the idea but not really the best way to facilitate the idea. Maybe others can help fill in my blanks.

Good luck!

This is actually called a Sampling of PC - and there are training materials, and outlines for it on CC! But Melissa, you are definitely on the right track. I've been following Koolutus (I think thats how you spell her screen name!) threads on how she has started doing this, and she is now promoting to director. I'm thinking of doing the same thing in May.

ChefBeckyD said:
This is actually called a Sampling of PC - and there are training materials, and outlines for it on CC! But Melissa, you are definitely on the right track. I've been following Koolutus (I think thats how you spell her screen name!) threads on how she has started doing this, and she is now promoting to director. I'm thinking of doing the same thing in May.

Where are these threads?? I need help with recruiting, too, but am not sure where to start...

5-6 leads is great but keep in mind that 1 in 10 people will sign so keep adding to that lead list! I think I have about 20 people on my lead list and I also have 9 consultants on my team. So my leads are about 1 in 3 HOWEVER some of my consultants were easy "hires" that came to me instead of me approaching them.

Something I've found that helps me stay on track and not overwhelmed is writing down no more than 4 people that I need to call each day. These include hosts, booking leads and recruiting leads. If I write down more than that, I'll get overwhelmed and I probably won't call anyone. I stick to those 4. If I get ahold of all 4 of them in 20 minuts - I'm done for the night. Part of me says I should continue calling for the full 30 minutes or hour that I've allotted but I need to keep myself on track and organized and I do that by following a strict to-do list.

I hope that helps. You can PM me if you'd like and I can give you some more ideas that have worked for me.

Winnipegk said:
5-6 leads is great but keep in mind that 1 in 10 people will sign so keep adding to that lead list! I think I have about 20 people on my lead list and I also have 9 consultants on my team. So my leads are about 1 in 3 HOWEVER some of my consultants were easy "hires" that came to me instead of me approaching them.

Something I've found that helps me stay on track and not overwhelmed is writing down no more than 4 people that I need to call each day. These include hosts, booking leads and recruiting leads. If I write down more than that, I'll get overwhelmed and I probably won't call anyone. I stick to those 4. If I get ahold of all 4 of them in 20 minuts - I'm done for the night. Part of me says I should continue calling for the full 30 minutes or hour that I've allotted but I need to keep myself on track and organized and I do that by following a strict to-do list.

I hope that helps. You can PM me if you'd like and I can give you some more ideas that have worked for me.
I know the statistics but I don't even know if they count as the original 10 since I haven't been able to get ahold of any of them since leaving the initial information with them.

My cluster used to do an Opportunity Bingo night which was really nice and helped to take the pressure off. They haven't been doing anything like that in a long time since everything changed. I don't know if I feel comfortable having it just be me but maybe I'll throw out the idea to some other consultants and see what they think about getting a bunch of us together.

wadesgirl said:
I know the statistics but I don't even know if they count as the original 10 since I haven't been able to get ahold of any of them since leaving the initial information with them.

My cluster used to do an Opportunity Bingo night which was really nice and helped to take the pressure off. They haven't been doing anything like that in a long time since everything changed. I don't know if I feel comfortable having it just be me but maybe I'll throw out the idea to some other consultants and see what they think about getting a bunch of us together.

keep them on your list and count them. I have recruit leads on my list that have moved - I don't have their correct address and phone number but I email them...someday they'll come around.

The opportunity nights are actually pretty easy to put together. HO gives us all the materials and instructions - definitely see if you can get some other consultants in on it though so you can get a big crowd out.

Winnipegk said:
keep them on your list and count them. I have recruit leads on my list that have moved - I don't have their correct address and phone number but I email them...someday they'll come around.

The opportunity nights are actually pretty easy to put together. HO gives us all the materials and instructions - definitely see if you can get some other consultants in on it though so you can get a big crowd out.
They are still on my list, I do try everything that I can to maintain contact with them but I hate feeling like a pest leaving all these messages time after time. I will talk to some of the gals in my cluster and see if they are interested in getting some ideas together. We do have our cluster meeting so maybe I'll just talk with my director.

What is "Stronger Recruiting"?

"Stronger Recruiting" refers to the process of improving and enhancing an organization's recruitment strategies in order to attract top talent and build a stronger, more qualified workforce.

Why is "Stronger Recruiting" important?

Having a strong recruiting process is crucial for any organization as it can lead to higher quality hires, improved retention rates, and ultimately, increased productivity and success for the company. It also helps to create a positive employer brand and attract top talent in a competitive job market.

What are some key elements of "Stronger Recruiting"?

Some key elements of "Stronger Recruiting" include clearly defining job roles and responsibilities, utilizing multiple recruitment channels, streamlining the application process, implementing diversity and inclusion practices, and effectively screening and interviewing candidates.

How can an organization improve its "Stronger Recruiting" process?

There are several ways an organization can improve its "Stronger Recruiting" process, such as investing in modern recruitment technology, creating a strong employer brand, utilizing data and analytics to make informed decisions, and continually evaluating and adjusting the recruitment strategies based on feedback and results.

What are some common challenges in "Stronger Recruiting"?

Some common challenges in "Stronger Recruiting" include finding qualified candidates in a competitive job market, budget constraints, and effectively managing a large volume of applicants. Other challenges may include unconscious bias, lack of diversity and inclusion, and difficulty in accurately assessing a candidate's skills and potential fit for the role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • PChefPEI