• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meeting to Sign up My First Recruit...what Should I Do?

In summary, the speaker is seeking advice on how to effectively introduce a new recruit to the business without overwhelming them with too much information. They discuss the importance of the first 30 days, the booster pack order form, and the availability of Quick Start boxes from any director. The speaker also mentions being nervous about discussing the opportunity with potential recruits.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
I am meeting on Wednesday at 2:30 with my first recruit. My director gave me the paper work box to give to her, and then what?

What should I go over with her, what is the most important to tell her?

I am going to be sure she understands her first 30 days are so important because of PC dollars, and that she should watch the getting started DVD... but what else should I say to her. I don't really remember what was said to me when I signed in Feb.

Thanks so much for your help. I want her to get off to a great start! :)

DON'T THROW UP TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!! There's always that temptation- to tell new recruits lots of info. Keep it simple. Give her the box and open it with her (if you're meeting at her home) so you can point out what things are. Stress the 30/90 days incentives, and make sure she's OK on bookings. Point out the booster pack order form, so she knows she can order more supplies inexpensively that way.Then be quiet and let her ask questions.

Ok, thanks. Does the booster sheet come in the kit? I honestly do not remember what came in mine! I know it wasn't even that long ago. Thanks Ann!! I have to remember that less is more! I have a problem with that and like to blab blab blab away! haha.

Yes, the booster sheet is in the kit.

I don't have access to a "paper work" box. How long before that will be mailed and recieved? Any ideas?
Thanks.

The paperwork box is a Quick Start box. Your director can get you one. Otherwise, just order the kit. The QS box is just the paperwork part of the kit.

Okay, thanks. I haven't had any contact with my director for some time. That has been my choice though. I went inactive for about four years and when I reactivated my former Director had moved to the mainland so I just got hooked up with someone else in order to get signed up.
She is very nice but I guess I have never really been into the cluster thing.

You should be able to get a Quick Start box from any director, it doesn't necessarily have to be yours. Just as long as it is recorded on the contract who it was from. At least I'm pretty sure that is the way it works.

chefann said:
DON'T THROW UP TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!! There's always that temptation- to tell new recruits lots of info. Keep it simple. Give her the box and open it with her (if you're meeting at her home) so you can point out what things are. Stress the 30/90 days incentives, and make sure she's OK on bookings. Point out the booster pack order form, so she knows she can order more supplies inexpensively that way.

Then be quiet and let her ask questions.

Thanks Ann!
I'm having more and more people ask about the opportunity and I am so scared I'm just Blah blah blahing all over them!! :yuck: I'm trying to set up phone calls with my director and them. But I know I need to get around to it and comfortable sometime!

pampermejolene said:
You should be able to get a Quick Start box from any director, it doesn't necessarily have to be yours. Just as long as it is recorded on the contract who it was from. At least I'm pretty sure that is the way it works.
That's correct. Directors can pass them to ANY consultant to use, but the Director's consultant number must be reported in the appropriate place on the agreement (you'll see it - it's with the "Did you receive a Quick Start Box?" question).

What is the purpose of the meeting to sign up my first recruit?

The purpose of the meeting is to guide and support you in successfully recruiting your first team member. We will discuss strategies, best practices, and answer any questions you may have.

Do I need to bring anything to the meeting?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the meeting. We will provide all necessary materials and resources for you to sign up your first recruit.

What if I have never recruited anyone before?

That's okay! Our meeting is designed to help new recruiters like you. We will go over step-by-step instructions and tips to ensure your first recruiting experience is a success.

How long will the meeting last?

The meeting will last approximately one hour. However, if you have additional questions or need more time, we are happy to accommodate and extend the meeting.

What should I do if my recruit cannot attend the meeting?

If your recruit cannot attend the meeting, we can schedule a separate meeting with them at a more convenient time. Alternatively, we can provide you with materials and resources to share with your recruit on your own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • msmileyface