• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Use Hostess Credit From Show for Kit

In summary, a consultant is asking for clarification on how to use a $20 or $40 credit towards a new recruit's kit. She is advised to send the show in first and wait for it to process before doing the online agreement. The recruit will receive all host benefits from her show, including $90 in FPV, 2 half price items, 1 60% off item, and 25% off everything else, as well as free shipping. The consultant also asks about the minimum sales needed for the recruit to use the FPV towards her kit, to which she is told it is enough to reach $20 or $40 in FPV. The consultant also asks for information on signing up her first recruit, and is
KellyRedHead
Hi Everyone!

I have someone who is having their starter show today.

She wants to use the $20 or $40 towards her kit. My director is still out of town on the cruise and I was wondering if anyone could tell me how this works?

Does she sign her agreement online first or do I send the show in first? Is their anything on PP3 I have to mark?

If someone could let me know soon, her show is in about an hour? I realized I don't have a clue how to do this, will be my first recruit and I don't want to act like a complete idiot! :eek:

Thanks-
Kelly V.

You need to send the show in first. In fact, wait 24 hours or so for it to process before you do the online agreement, or else the show won't be in the system.

So lets say she has a $500 show and has $90 in free, she can only pick out $50 (if she wants to use $40 towards) the credit? PP3 won't error that all credit wasn't use??

Can she also still use half price etc....

Kelly V.

You have to enter the code 5228 for the $40 kit credit (or 5227 for the $20 kit credit).

She gets all of her host benefits from her show:

$90 FPV ($40 for kit credit and $50 products)
2 half price items
1 of the 60% off items
25% off everything else she wants
free shipping...

thank you!!!!!!!!!

How much in sales does the hostess have to have in order to use the FPV towards her kit??

Enough to get to $20 or $40 in FPV. So a $200 or $300 cooking show; or $300 or $400 catalog show.

I am also getting ready to sign up my first recruit. She is going to use the $40 credit. I plan on submitting the show tomorrow and signing her up on Thursday.
When we go to do the online signup I am assuming it will recognize the credit when my consultant ID is entered along with her name. Or does it ask if a credit is going to be used and then ask for the show number, etc?
Thanks.

It asks for the show number.

Thanks, I was kinda thinking it might. Just want to make sure I have all the information I need.

1. How do I use hostess credit from my Pampered Chef show to purchase a kit?

To use your hostess credit from your show to purchase a kit, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and add the desired kit to your cart. During the checkout process, you will be prompted to enter your hostess credit code. Once entered, the credit will be applied to your total and you can proceed with the purchase.

2. Is there a limit to how much hostess credit I can use towards a kit?

There is no limit to how much hostess credit you can use towards a kit purchase. As long as you have enough credit to cover the full cost of the kit, you can use it all towards the purchase. Any remaining credit can be used towards future purchases.

3. Can I combine hostess credit with other forms of payment to purchase a kit?

Yes, you can combine hostess credit with other forms of payment, such as credit card or PayPal, to purchase a kit. During the checkout process, you will have the option to choose how much of your balance you want to pay with hostess credit and how much you want to pay with another form of payment.

4. What happens if I don't have enough hostess credit to cover the full cost of the kit?

If you don't have enough hostess credit to cover the full cost of the kit, you can either choose to pay the remaining balance with another form of payment or you can save the credit for a future purchase. Keep in mind that hostess credit does expire, so be sure to use it before it expires.

5. Can I use hostess credit from a show to purchase any kit on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can use hostess credit from a show to purchase any kit available on the Pampered Chef website. This includes both current and retired kits. Simply add the desired kit to your cart and apply your hostess credit during checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • cookwithtiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gagescorpages