• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Possible Recruit Rescheduling~ Vent!

In summary, Lisa canceled their meeting tonight and is considering rescheduling. She is hoping that tomorrow will be better.
heather223
Gold Member
I need to vent for a moment! I just now started to really try and recruit. At my show last Saturday I had a customer seem really interested. I talked to her, gave her the Your Life Your Way DVD and scheduled to meet with her. She cancelled that meeting and we rescheduled for tonight. She just called and asked to reschedule again for tomorrow. Right now I feel a little let down. :cry: Should I not get my hopes up that tomorrow she will show?

Don't give up, you never know when it will happen. If she wants to sign, then she will sign with someone - might as well be you.

Definitely don't give up, but maybe lessen your expectations. I don't mean that in a bad way at all. Come at it from the point of view that if she does show then great, you can share our wonderful business opportunity with her. If she doesn't then still follow up with her. Also, if she doesn't show she may be having cold feet for some reason. Try to reassure her that you just want to get together to pass on information, she doesn't need to commit right there and then. Oh, and maybe it would be time to do your interview by phone instead.;)

You may ask her why she needs to reschedule. Maybe she hasn't watched the video. My recruiter called me for weeks just checking to see if I had a chance to watch it or if I had any questions. It wasn't a top priority on my list... though it was on hers I'm sure. Maybe she doesn't feel the need to actually meet - I didn't - I just finally watched the DVD and decided to sign - no meeting - we did anything I needed over the phone.

Don't give up on her... she has other things that are important right now... just be supportive and ready to answer her questions - when she is ready and it is important to her.

sfdavis918 said:
Definitely don't give up, but maybe lessen your expectations. I don't mean that in a bad way at all. Come at it from the point of view that if she does show then great, you can share our wonderful business opportunity with her. If she doesn't then still follow up with her. Also, if she doesn't show she may be having cold feet for some reason. Try to reassure her that you just want to get together to pass on information, she doesn't need to commit right there and then. Oh, and maybe it would be time to do your interview by phone instead.;)

I agree with this - and keep in mind that if you meet with her there is a chance she won't sign. I have yet to sign someone at an interview. Yes the interview is going to give her the information she needs to make a decision, but don't get your hopes up that she will sign just because she's meeting with you.

Something else I've learned as well is not to put all your eggs in one basket. Who else are you talking to about the business? Try not to focus all your efforts on one person - 1 in 10 people will sign so you need to be talking to a lot of people at the same time in order to sign someone.

Thanks for the advice. She did call me and reschedule again. :( She did tell me why she had too. I will just keep trying until she signs. (She told me she is going to. So next time I talk to her I will ask about signing up on my website.) :chef:

Stay positive Heather! If she is interested that is all you need! Remember life happens, stay on track and she will sign eventually! Good Lock!!!

Lisa thanks for the positive response. I am calling her tomorrow to see if things are any better for her.

1. What should I do if a potential recruit needs to reschedule?

If a potential recruit needs to reschedule, it is important to be understanding and accommodating. Communicate with them to find a new date and time that works for both of you.

2. How can I prevent frequent rescheduling from potential recruits?

To prevent frequent rescheduling, make sure to clearly communicate your expectations and availability from the beginning. Also, try to be flexible and understanding if unexpected circumstances arise.

3. Should I still consider a potential recruit who has rescheduled multiple times?

It ultimately depends on the circumstances and your own judgment. If the potential recruit has valid reasons for rescheduling, it may be worth considering. However, if it becomes a recurring issue, it may be best to move on to other candidates.

4. How should I address a potential recruit who constantly reschedules at the last minute?

If a potential recruit is constantly rescheduling at the last minute, it is important to communicate your concerns and the impact it has on your time and schedule. If it continues to be a problem, it may be best to politely decline their interest in the opportunity.

5. Is it unprofessional to reschedule a potential recruit appointment?

While it is generally best to stick to scheduled appointments, unexpected circumstances can arise for both parties. As long as proper communication is maintained and the rescheduling is not frequent, it is not considered unprofessional to reschedule a potential recruit appointment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kdangel518