• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hospitality Near Home, Pa (15747)

In summary, Hospitality Near Home, Pa (15747) is a welcoming community in Pennsylvania that offers a peaceful and relaxing getaway. Popular activities include visiting wineries, hiking in state parks, and exploring local shops and restaurants. Accommodations such as bed and breakfasts, hotels, and vacation rentals are available, and it is recommended to book in advance during peak season. This destination is family-friendly with various kid-friendly activities and attractions. The best time to visit is during the fall, but there are activities to enjoy year-round.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I have someone who just signed up who lives in Home, PA. (Whoo-hoo!)Unfortunately, this is about 5 hours away from me. This consultant is alreay off to a great start. She signed officially last night and already has a catalog show she's waiting to submit. Is there anyone who could help out? I know we'll need to contact HO to make the hospitality official, but if I find someone on CS, I'll request that director.

Can't help you; just thought I'd say congrats on the recruit! How many is that for you now? Sounds like you're doing great w/PC; even with all the coffee shop work & being pregnant!

Thanks, Lacy! I have recruited probably 7 people, just none of them are active. Each has his or her own reason for not continuing, but if all were active, that would be cool!

1. What is Hospitality Near Home, Pa (15747)?

Hospitality Near Home, Pa (15747) is a community in Pennsylvania that is known for its warm and welcoming atmosphere. It is a popular destination for those looking for a peaceful and relaxing getaway.

2. What are some popular activities to do in Hospitality Near Home, Pa (15747)?

Some popular activities in Hospitality Near Home, Pa (15747) include visiting local wineries, hiking in the nearby state parks, and exploring the quaint shops and restaurants in the area.

3. Are there any recommended accommodations in Hospitality Near Home, Pa (15747)?

Yes, there are a variety of accommodations in Hospitality Near Home, Pa (15747) including bed and breakfasts, hotels, and vacation rentals. It is recommended to book in advance during peak season.

4. Is Hospitality Near Home, Pa (15747) family-friendly?

Yes, Hospitality Near Home, Pa (15747) is a great destination for families. There are many kid-friendly activities and attractions in the area, such as amusement parks and outdoor adventures.

5. What is the best time of year to visit Hospitality Near Home, Pa (15747)?

The best time to visit Hospitality Near Home, Pa (15747) is during the fall when the leaves are changing colors and the weather is mild. However, each season offers its own charm and there are activities to enjoy year-round.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• robochick84
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Janice Stroud