• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I download the New Consultant Rewards Program brochure on CC?

In summary, the "New Consultant Rewards" program is a special program for new consultants at Pampered Chef that rewards them for meeting sales goals and building their business within their first 90 days. To become eligible for this program, new consultants must sign up with Pampered Chef and meet certain sales goals. The rewards for this program include free products, discounts, and even a chance to earn a trip for two to an exotic destination. Progress towards earning these rewards can be tracked through the personal consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website, and upline mentors can also provide assistance. This program is only available to new consultants within their first 90 days and cannot be participated in more than once, but there are other rewards and incentives available for consultants
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I have a girl who is thinking about signing, and I told her I would bring the info on the New Consultant Rewards Program with me to her show on Sat. I just realized I don't have more brochures left. Is there a place I can download it on CC or no?? I am not seeing anything.

Look under downloads.

Edit: I have attached it to this post.

Attachments

• new_cons_brochure.pdf
    219.4 KB · Views: 278
also check with your director, she may have one you can use. I always check with other consultants in the area and if they do, I'll use it so its more professional. Mileage to get it counts and then I'll just order new stuff and return whatever I received. :)

jbdowd0798 said:
also check with your director, she may have one you can use. I always check with other consultants in the area and if they do, I'll use it so its more professional. Mileage to get it counts and then I'll just order new stuff and return whatever I received. :)

I would, but my director lives an hour and half away, so even though mileage counts there and back I really don't want to drive out that far. :D I think I would rather just print it out.

I am not sure of the American PC however the incentive for a new recruit ended April 14 which was the berry spinner which did not entice my new recruit at all. He is waiting to see the new incentive, hope it is something good!
Cathy

Elizabeth ~ If you do a search on CC for "New Consultant Brochure" it should pull it up for you. HTH :)

What is the "New Consultant Rewards" program?

The "New Consultant Rewards" program is a special program for new consultants that rewards them for meeting sales goals and building their business within their first 90 days with Pampered Chef.

How do I become eligible for "New Consultant Rewards"?

To become eligible for "New Consultant Rewards", you must sign up as a consultant with Pampered Chef and meet certain sales goals within your first 90 days.

What are the rewards for the "New Consultant Rewards" program?

The rewards for the "New Consultant Rewards" program include free products, discounts on future purchases, and even a chance to earn a trip for two to an exotic destination.

How do I track my progress towards earning "New Consultant Rewards"?

You can track your progress towards earning "New Consultant Rewards" through your personal consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact your upline mentor for assistance.

Can I participate in the "New Consultant Rewards" program more than once?

No, the "New Consultant Rewards" program is only available to new consultants within their first 90 days with Pampered Chef. However, there are other rewards and incentives for consultants at all levels that you can participate in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8