• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Think They Will Have a New Recruiting Incentive?

In summary, the director wasn't sure if the recruitment incentives were working and there was talk that the promotion might be ending soon.
ChefChris
Gold Member
So what do you think. They have been having a recruiting incentive for quite a while. Now with this one just running our yesterday do you think there will be another one coming up - I was hoping that maybe in the weekly bites they would announce a new one. What do you think?

I don't know if they will, but I hope so!! :chef:

It's proved successful so I don't see why not.

I bet they wait and announce one at conference with it being so close. I know there was a time period for a few months one time after good incentives they did not automatically go into one.

I could be very wrong though. I don't actively recruit, so, I won't keep up with them very much.

Any word on this?

My director wasn't sure. She said that there was talk that the incentives weren't making a difference with getting people to sign or to qualify in 30 days. I'm new so I don't know how long the recruiting promotion have been around.

The forged cutlery incentive was great. I recruited 2 and they both qualified in 30...they wanted those knives!

Jenn, as someone who signed and made a special effort to qualify in 30 to get those knives - I agree. I found it hard to promote getting a herb keeper when I got nice sharp shiny knives! I did sign for other reasons - but I did sign earlier than I would have because of the cutlery. Not regretting it either.ZK

there is always a recruiting incentive. It's just $155 to start our business and the average consultant earns $200 or more in PC dollars!

when I signed it wasn't for the $200+ in PC dollars. I just wanted to join- I would have done it sooner if there was an incentive. The knives is what got my recruit to sign when she did!

1. What is a recruiting incentive?

A recruiting incentive is a reward or bonus offered to individuals to encourage them to join a particular organization or company as an employee.

2. Why do companies offer recruiting incentives?

Companies offer recruiting incentives to attract top talent, increase their pool of potential employees, and stand out in a competitive job market.

3. What types of recruiting incentives are commonly offered?

Commonly offered recruiting incentives include signing bonuses, relocation assistance, professional development opportunities, and flexible work arrangements.

4. Will there be a new recruiting incentive in the near future?

It is difficult to say for certain, as it depends on the specific company and industry. However, many companies are constantly reviewing and updating their recruiting strategies, so it is possible that a new incentive may be introduced in the future.

5. How can I find out if a company has a new recruiting incentive?

You can check the company's website or social media pages for any announcements or updates on their recruiting incentives. You can also reach out to their HR department or recruitment team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Tamzin1020
  • lesliec