• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready to Start Your Pampered Chef Journey: New Recruit Questions Answered"

for me!If you do the 4 shows in your first 30 days the company gives you SOOOOO MUCH!!!! You get $100 Pampered Chef dollars for the 4 shows and $1250 in sales (that is 200$ right there!!), you will get the Salad and Berry Spinner and the tongs, plus you will earn 3 months FREE of the personal website, PLUS your commission check!!!! WOW!!!!! You will also get a login and password to the company's personal website once you have qualified.
rinnerboo
Hi Everyone,

I've been loving pampered chef for years now and at last Friday's show I went to, I decided I wanted to be a consultant. Went online to sign the agreement, but saw 4 shows were needed. Contacted my huge circle of friends and family and have 4 shows already booked! Filled out agreement online under the consultant who recruited me's number, submitted it and the fee, now I'm waiting.

I have a meeting this monday with the consultant who recruited me and her cluster, but was hoping to get online and start my training, since I have the time this week to do so, but HO hasn't sent me anything regarding if I've even been accepted, if I have a login, if they even received my info. Any advice? Where can I get my login, when can I start training, how long does it take to get my kit? I'd love to get started learning about PC!

Thanks so much - I am LOVING this site and all of your great advice! :blushing:

Welcome!!HO is probably a little backed up with agreements, since today is the last day of the incentive. You should receive an email in a day or two with your consultant number and CC (consultant's corner) password. There's GREAT online training available through CC. Your kit should arrive a day or two after your ID.Don't get scared or confused by the vast amounts of info on this site. ;)

oh chefann, i love your posts! i am learning a serious amount of information on here - so helpful! thanks for the info, i'm glad i signed up today if my recruiter's going to get an incentive for it! question - what is the incentive she'll be getting?

thank you so much!

She'll be eligible to get free conference registration. BUT-- YOU can earn the salad and berry spinner and salad tongs FREE if you qualify in your first 30 days! That's over $60 in freebies for you. :D

chefann said:
She'll be eligible to get free conference registration. BUT-- YOU can earn the salad and berry spinner and salad tongs FREE if you qualify in your first 30 days! That's over $60 in freebies for you. :D

i'm sorry - i'm really new - but "qualify"? is that earning so much in a certain time? without a CC login, i'm still really clueless!

CONGRATS on starting your new business!!!! You made a GREAT decision!!!! To qualify means that you submit 4 shows that are $150 each or you submit $1250 in sales in one month.

If you do the 4 shows in your first 30 days the company gives you SOOOOO MUCH!!!! You get $100 Pampered Chef dollars for the 4 shows and $1250 in sales (that is 200$ right there!!), you will get the Salad and Berry Spinner and the tongs, plus you will earn 3 months FREE of the personal website, PLUS your commission check!!!! WOW!!!!!

Congrats also on having your show dates before you get your kit, that is such a smart idea!!!!

You will get your log in in the day or two, and you will LOVE the amazing training the company offers!!!! Good luck!!!!

smile10308 said:
CONGRATS on starting your new business!!!! You made a GREAT decision!!!! To qualify means that you submit 4 shows that are $150 each or you submit $1250 in sales in one month.
Actually, qualifying is submitting 4 shows or $1250 total sales. In any period. I have one consultant on my team who is very on-again/off-again, and it took her over a year to qualify. And then, it was by default when the number of shows was lowered from 6 to 4.

Qualifying has a few perks. When you qualify in your first 30 days, you get extra PC$. You will also be able to take individual orders on your PC website at that time, as well as setting up wedding registries.

Thanks for correcting that

What is the purpose of asking "New Recruit Questions"?

The purpose of asking "New Recruit Questions" is to gather information about a new recruit in order to better understand their qualifications, skills, and experience. This information can help employers make informed decisions about hiring and placement.

What types of questions are typically asked during the "New Recruit Questions" process?

Typical "New Recruit Questions" may include inquiries about a candidate's previous work experience, education, skills, strengths and weaknesses, career goals, and availability. Employers may also ask behavioral or situational questions to assess how a candidate may handle certain situations on the job.

Why is it important for new recruits to answer these questions honestly?

It is important for new recruits to answer these questions honestly because their responses will help employers determine if they are a good fit for the position and the company culture. If a candidate provides false or misleading information, it can lead to problems and potential termination in the future.

Are there any "right" or "wrong" answers to "New Recruit Questions"?

There are no "right" or "wrong" answers to "New Recruit Questions" as they are meant to gather information and assess a candidate's qualifications and fit for the position. However, it is important for candidates to answer truthfully and provide relevant examples to support their responses.

How should new recruits prepare for "New Recruit Questions"?

New recruits can prepare for "New Recruit Questions" by researching the company, reviewing the job description, and thinking about their own skills, experiences, and career goals. It may also be helpful to practice answering common interview questions and to have a list of references ready to provide if requested.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U