• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Start-up Kit: Qualifying & Cost Info

In summary, the start-up kit for Pampered Chef consultants includes essential tools and products such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food products. The cost of the kit varies, but is typically between $159 to $259 and includes shipping and handling fees. To qualify for the kit, you must be at least 18 years old, reside in the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada, and agree to the Independent Consultant Agreement. There are opportunities to earn the kit for free through promotions and incentives, and you can also use potential earnings from hosting a party to cover the cost. There is a monthly fee of $15 for maintaining a personal website and access to training and support, but this fee is waived for the first
Oklabell
I was told if you do not quailfy in 30 days you have to either send back or pay extra to keep the start-up kit. I was wondering how much? I have a possible recuit asking. Thanks in advance

No way! There is no stipulation in how long it takes you to qualify!!!!! You do earn extra PC$ for doing stuff in your first 30 days.

That is crazy and not true.

Simply not true. PC rarely, if ever, had asked for a kit back.

Thanks so much. My recuiter is new as well and I think she was wrong but thankfully I got you guys to keep me straight:)

Oklabell said:
Thanks so much. My recuiter is new as well and I think she was wrong but thankfully I got you guys to keep me straight:)

That happens. If your recruiter is new two, make sure when you guys have questions you ask your director too so that person can hopefully help you too. Your director should be training and helping both of you grow.

1. What is included in the start-up kit?

The start-up kit includes all the essential tools and products needed to get started as a Pampered Chef consultant. This includes cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food products.

2. How much does the start-up kit cost?

The cost of the start-up kit varies depending on the current promotion and specials. However, the typical cost is around $159 to $259. This cost includes all the products in the kit, as well as shipping and handling fees.

3. Are there any requirements to qualify for the start-up kit?

To qualify for the start-up kit, you must be at least 18 years old and reside in the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada. You must also agree to the terms and conditions of the Independent Consultant Agreement.

4. Can I earn the start-up kit for free?

Yes, there are opportunities to earn the start-up kit for free through various promotions and incentives. You can also choose to use your potential earnings from hosting a party to cover the cost of the kit.

5. Is there a monthly fee for being a Pampered Chef consultant?

There is a monthly fee of $15 for maintaining your personal website and access to training materials and support from the company. However, this fee is waived for the first three months after joining as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cookwithtiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedcheermom