• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Include in a Recruit Packet?

In summary, if you are interested in starting a home-based business, you will need to have a recruitment packet ready, as well as some thank you letters and flyers. You will also need to include a brochure about the business opportunity and some information about the consultant position.
ilove2cookpc
Okay, I have Hostess Packets, Bridal Shower Packets, Fundraiser Packets, and now I'm hearing stuff about a Recruit Packet...good grief!

I'm thinking of the gift bag idea with a "Your Life Your Way" brochure, CD, business card and 100 Grand Candy Bar with cute note attached. Is this too much? Because what if they're just curious (then just a brochure?) And if you're taking them to shows, how many do you need??? Or what about fairs...do you have a couple made up???

I just give them the brochures PC makes available to us (either the Opp brochure or the Come Join Us, depending on their interest) and then I follow up with a phone call or meeting.Don't over think it or make it too difficult!!

In addition to the PC brochures, I include copies of some of the Thank You letters (from P3) from some of my past hosts that have done well, and I highlight the bottom part that says, "If you had been the consultant for this show, you would have made $XXX." This gives them an idea of the actual amount of money that can be made.

I also include the flyer "10 questions you may have" that I got from this site...thanks to whoever made that up!

I put them in large white envelopes, and take 3-4 with me to shows, and keep one in the car. At checkout, I ask, "Would you like to take home some information about the business opportunity?" or something like that.

Last edited:
I give them the Come Join Us brochure and the DVD, then set an appointment to meet or chat over the phone within the next 5 days. If I didn't meet them at a show, I invite them to my cluster meeting or to my next show with me to see it from a consultant's perspective and so they can ask questions and see what it's really like. They usually sign up that day!

Hello! I completely understand your concerns about the different types of packets and what to include in them. It can definitely feel overwhelming at times! For a recruit packet, I would suggest including the basics such as a brochure, business card, and maybe a small sample of a popular product. You could also include a personalized note about why you love being a Pampered Chef consultant and why you think they would be a great fit for the team. I love the idea of a gift bag with a "Your Life Your Way" brochure, CD, and candy bar! However, I would save that for potential recruits who have expressed genuine interest in joining the team. For those who are just curious, a simple brochure and business card should suffice. As for the quantity, I would suggest having a few recruit packets ready to go for any upcoming events or shows. It's always better to have extra on hand than to run out. And for fairs, I would have a few made up but also be prepared to customize them based on the individual's interests and needs. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if I can assist you in any way. Best of luck with your recruit packets!

1. What documents should be included in a recruit packet?

A recruit packet typically includes important documents such as a cover letter, resume, references, and any required application forms. It may also include additional materials such as a portfolio or letters of recommendation.

2. Do I need to include a cover letter in a recruit packet?

Yes, a cover letter is an essential part of a recruit packet. It introduces you to the employer and highlights your qualifications and interest in the position. It is a great opportunity to make a strong first impression.

3. How many references should I include in a recruit packet?

It is recommended to include 2-3 professional references in a recruit packet. Make sure to choose individuals who can speak positively about your skills and work ethic.

4. Should I include a copy of my certificates or diplomas in a recruit packet?

If you have relevant certificates or diplomas that showcase your skills and qualifications for the position, it is recommended to include them in your recruit packet. However, if they are not relevant or requested by the employer, it is not necessary to include them.

5. How should I organize and present my recruit packet?

It is important to organize your recruit packet in a professional and easy-to-read manner. You can use a folder or binder to keep all the documents together and label each section clearly. Make sure to proofread all documents and use a clean, simple font and format.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dldunphy
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • amerrigan
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • Cr8vKitchen