• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Pos. Recruit Who Wants to Sign but She's Afraid That the

In summary, the person is discussing the potential problem of a possible recruit who is afraid that their income from selling PC may affect their disability payments. They mention that it may depend on the type of disability and that some agencies encourage people to work while on disability. They also mention a program in California that allows for this. The person shares their own experience with trying to balance income and disability benefits, and advises the recruit to be cautious and aware of the potential impact on their benefits. They also mention that deductions and assets are taken into consideration and express frustration with the situation.
kisrae
Gold Member
I have a pos. recruit who wants to sign but she's afraid that the income might mess up her disablity payments. ANy one run into this problem?

I think it would depend on what her disability is. Many people are able to work even if on disability. In fact, many agencies encourage people to get other jobs while still getting disability. There is a program in California through state disability that does that.

YesMY daughter and my husband both are disabled.

I love selling PC but, it is a NIGHTMARE when it comes to the disablity case workers. SHe will only be allowed to sell or to have only so much income without losing her benifits. They tell me that it will all be differant when my daughter turns 18, but currently I can only make $135 a month for us not to lose any benifits. SUCKS

Social Security adult disablity may be differant. BUt I doubt it. I don't know if she has any children involved or not. Tell her to be VERY careful.

The benifits are so hard to get approved that she can't afford to screw it up.

cwinter474 said:
MY daughter and my husband both are disabled.

I love selling PC but, it is a NIGHTMARE when it comes to the disablity case workers. SHe will only be allowed to sell or to have only so much income without losing her benifits. They tell me that it will all be differant when my daughter turns 18, but currently I can only make $135 a month for us not to lose any benifits. SUCKS

Social Security adult disablity may be differant. BUt I doubt it. I don't know if she has any children involved or not. Tell her to be VERY careful.

The benifits are so hard to get approved that she can't afford to screw it up.
Do they take your deductions into consideration? And is it by month or looking back at a year or a quarter?

Yes, they always look at my deductions and assets and expensies.

It is really fustrating:yuck:

Okay, thanks

What does "I Have a Pos. Recruit Who Wants to Sign but She's Afraid That the" mean?

The phrase refers to a potential recruit or candidate who is interested in signing up or joining a certain organization or team, but is hesitant or afraid to do so due to certain concerns or fears.

Why would a recruit be afraid to sign up?

There could be various reasons why a recruit might be hesitant or afraid to sign up. Some possible reasons could include fear of failure, fear of commitment, fear of rejection, fear of the unknown, or concerns about the organization or team.

What can I do to help ease the recruit's fears and encourage them to sign up?

Firstly, it is important to listen to the recruit and understand their concerns. You can also provide them with information and reassurance about the organization or team, as well as any support or resources that may be available to them. Encouraging them to take small steps and showing them examples of other successful recruits can also help alleviate their fears.

How can I make the signing up process less intimidating for the recruit?

One way to make the process less intimidating is by breaking it down into smaller, manageable steps. This can help the recruit feel less overwhelmed and more in control. Additionally, providing clear and concise instructions and being available to answer any questions or concerns can also make the process less intimidating.

Is it important to address the recruit's fears before they sign up?

Yes, it is important to address the recruit's fears before they sign up. Ignoring or dismissing their concerns may only increase their fears and decrease their likelihood of signing up. By addressing their fears and providing support and reassurance, you can help the recruit feel more confident and motivated to sign up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Boomerjojo