• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oh My, Potential Recruit Help!!!!

In summary, the speaker used to be a Pampered Chef consultant but had to stop due to personal reasons. They are currently selling AVON and working as a teacher, but still have interest in rejoining Pampered Chef in the future. The speaker is passionate about the products and often promotes them to others. They are seeking advice on how to approach rejoining without being pushy.
heat123
Silver Member
I'm doing a catalog show through a referral of a freind and come to find this out...need help with a good response, cause she sounds like she'd possibly be interested with the right "encouragement".:D

Here's what she says:

"I had to hang my pampered chef apron up because I had 2 children back to back and wasn't able to do shows anymore and my leader had moved out of state and a lot of my support had quit or moved. I was a future director and worked so hard for that and than it was gone. I have always said I WILL go back to Pampered Chef when My kids are a little older so right now I am selling AVON because I don't have to do shows. Around the time my sister and I quit they were just getting the online thing going so I may look into everything again I just have to make sure it works for me. I now work full time as a Pre School teacher and have 3 kids of my own. I always talk Pampered Chef when ever I am in someone's kitchen and see how an item can make things better for them, I am a huge stoneware freak so if I see metal cookie sheets I go off about stoneware.
Keep in touch I will talk to you soon"

TIA for any advice on what to say to her as I don't want to be pushy!

How about sometihing along these lines:

So what I hear you saying is you would love to be a PC consultant again. I don't know if this would be helpful to you, but I can gladly answer any questions you might have about rejoining.

Then take it from there!

have her talk with your director, who can help her overcome the perception that she can't do shows

1. What is "Oh My, Potential Recruit Help!!!!"?

"Oh My, Potential Recruit Help!!!!" is a common phrase used in the recruiting world to express a sense of urgency and desperation in finding suitable candidates for a job or position. It is often used as a subject line in emails or as a hashtag on social media.

2. Who uses "Oh My, Potential Recruit Help!!!!"?

Recruiters, hiring managers, and human resources professionals commonly use this phrase when they are struggling to find qualified candidates for a job opening. It is also sometimes used by job seekers to express their eagerness and desperation in finding a job.

3. Is "Oh My, Potential Recruit Help!!!!" a professional term?

No, "Oh My, Potential Recruit Help!!!!" is not considered a professional term. It is more of a colloquial or informal phrase used in the recruiting industry and is not typically used in a professional setting.

4. How can "Oh My, Potential Recruit Help!!!!" help in recruiting?

Using this phrase can help grab the attention of potential candidates and convey a sense of urgency in the recruiting process. It can also create a sense of camaraderie and humor among recruiters and job seekers.

5. Are there any alternatives to "Oh My, Potential Recruit Help!!!!"?

Yes, there are many alternative phrases that can be used to express a similar sentiment, such as "URGENT: Need Help Finding the Perfect Candidate!" or "Calling All Potential Recruits: We Need Your Help!" It ultimately depends on the tone and style of the recruiter or company using the phrase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kmiller
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • emiscookin