• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit Success! Ideas for Helping my New Recruit

In summary, "Recruit Success! Ideas for Helping my New Recruit" is a guide that provides tips and strategies for helping a new recruit succeed in their role. It emphasizes the importance of investing in the success of new recruits, as it not only benefits the team and organization, but also creates a positive work culture. Key strategies for helping a new recruit succeed include setting expectations, providing ongoing support and training, fostering open communication, and recognizing their efforts. Building a strong relationship with the new recruit is also crucial, and can be achieved through open communication, personal interest, and providing growth opportunities. There are also various resources available, such as training materials and mentorship programs, to support the success of new recruits.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
Well, my potential recruit called today and said her and her husband talked it over and decided to sign-up :D

Sooo, my question is, what can I do as her recruiter to help her be successful? I was thinking of getting a packet together for her with ideas/training etc.

What have you guys done for your recruits in the past? What did they really like or find helpful?

She is not signing until the 23rd they are waiting for that paycheck to get the kit. She was my 4/19 show, and she will now hold her own show in May after she gets her kit.

I would appreciate any ideas/suggestions.

Thanks!

Congrats, Melissa!There's a file in the file section here with tips for new consultants while they wait for their kit. If she's not signing for a few weeks, you may want to give her a few catalogs and invitations so she can book some shows now and start coaching those hosts. The more shows she has on the books before signing, the better her start will be.

Thanks ChefAnn. How are you doing by the way?? Still going to regional? No one is my cluster is going. So, let's talk about going together if you do not mind!

:)

Just wanted to say congrats Melissa!! You've accomplished so much in such a short amount of time!! Good going!

Congratulations!

Congrats!! Technically, YOUR director is responsible for training your new recruit, so partner with her to do it.

What is "Recruit Success! Ideas for Helping my New Recruit"?

"Recruit Success! Ideas for Helping my New Recruit" is a guide that provides tips and strategies for helping a new recruit succeed in their role. It includes practical advice for building a strong relationship with the recruit, setting expectations, and providing support and resources.

Why is it important to help my new recruit succeed?

Helping your new recruit succeed is crucial for the success of your team and organization. A successful recruit will not only contribute to the overall goals and objectives of the team, but also bring fresh ideas and perspectives. Additionally, investing in your new recruit's success can improve retention and create a positive work culture.

What are some key strategies for helping my new recruit succeed?

Some key strategies for helping your new recruit succeed include setting clear expectations, providing ongoing training and support, fostering open communication and feedback, and recognizing and rewarding their efforts. It is also important to establish a positive and welcoming work environment for the new recruit.

How can I build a strong relationship with my new recruit?

Building a strong relationship with your new recruit starts with open communication and a positive attitude. Make an effort to get to know them on a personal level, listen to their ideas and concerns, and provide them with opportunities for growth and development. Showing genuine interest and support can go a long way in building a strong and trusting relationship.

What resources are available for helping my new recruit succeed?

There are many resources available for helping your new recruit succeed, such as training materials, mentorship programs, and online resources. Additionally, you can connect your new recruit with experienced team members who can provide guidance and support. Don't be afraid to seek out resources and support from your own supervisor or HR department as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • cochef