• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I sign two recruits in just three weeks as a director?

In summary, the expert summarizer wrote that they had been in the business for over a year without a single recruit, then in October of last year they signed their first recruit. They then signed their second recruit and are now looking for their third and fourth recruits. They advised everyone to have patience and figure out how to do it.
ughubug
I am signing my second recruit today after signing my first three weeks ago!!!! Wow, I am going to challenge myself to walk as a director at conference!!!

Ok, so what is your trick?? I am 99% positive I will be signing #1 soon, and I had no idea we do not get comission on #1. I am so bummed! I wish I could get a #2 so that I can benefit! :) Thanks!

Oh, and CONGRATS!! Way to go!! :D

Congrats on sigining #2!!! How sweet is that?!?!

YAY!! To be honest...I don't have a trick other than asking...The first was a sister of a good friend of mine who wanted to host...This one I met at a Women's Expo yesterday and her mom and her are doing it together...Meeting in 30 minutes to sign :)

I have another friend of mine who is interested...another fence sitter from a party....I WILL sign those two and one more before conference :)

I had been in the biz for over a year without a single recruit, then, in Oct of last year I got my first. November I got my 2nd, December I got my 3rd and in January I got my 4th. I'm now in April, wanting to walk in July and I still don't have #5 lined up. Not to mention only 1 of 4 is qualified and #3 of 4 will probably go inactive before she even qualifies. So in essence, I need to get 2 more and qualify them in 2 months. That's a lot of work, but can be done...I just have to figure out HOW!

(Btw, I asked my dad today because he just turned in a $400 show last month and has more orders for me right now, but he shot me down :( )

#2 signed....Searching out the rest :) Yay for FD!!!!

Congratulations ughubug! Enjoy that commission increase!

What is "Signing Number Two Today!!!!"?

"Signing Number Two Today!!!!" is a special promotion where customers who sign up to host a Pampered Chef party on a specific date will receive extra benefits and rewards.

What are the benefits of participating in "Signing Number Two Today!!!!"?

By participating in "Signing Number Two Today!!!!", you will receive extra host rewards and have the chance to earn free and discounted products. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to share and learn about Pampered Chef products with your friends and family.

How do I sign up for "Signing Number Two Today!!!!"?

To sign up for "Signing Number Two Today!!!!", simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested. They will help you choose a date and plan your party.

Can I still participate in "Signing Number Two Today!!!!" if I have already hosted a party before?

Yes, absolutely! "Signing Number Two Today!!!!" is open to both new and returning hosts. It's a great opportunity to earn even more rewards and share Pampered Chef products with your friends and family again.

Can I customize my party for "Signing Number Two Today!!!!"?

Yes, you can! Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to create a party that best suits your interests and preferences. You can choose from a variety of themes, recipes, and products to make your party unique and fun.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pamperedchef07