• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Out of Town? Get Help Now - Discover Our Business on Wheels!

In summary, the person who saw the information about the business on the back of our van contacted us and wanted to know more. We were able to reassure them and ask them some questions about how they could get started.
PamperedChefDude
???? Need Help - Call From Out of TownWe were visiting a college in a large town with our son yesterday. Let me say it is a min of 4 hours away from us. We have the sign on the back of our van & do get calls for orders...we've more than made back what we paid for it.
We got home from that trip and find a message on our machine. Someone saw the info on our van & wants to know about the biz.

Can any of you provide some advice on how to proceed? It's not like we can do a face to face with them like we normally would do.

Thanks for any help in advance!!!!!!!!:eek: :)

Last edited:
PamperedChefDude said:
We were visiting a college in a large town with our son yesterday. Let me say it is a min of 4 hours away from us. We have the sign on the back of our van & do get calls for orders...we've more than made back what we paid for it.
We got home from that trip and find a message on our machine. Someone saw the info on our van & wants to know about the biz.

Can any of you provide some advice on how to proceed? It's not like we can do a face to face with them like we normally would do.

Thanks for any help in advance!!!!!!!!:eek: :)

Call them back! I don't treat out-of-town recruits any different than face-to-face. I know you're not able to see facial reactions, but if you listen, you usually can tell concerns by their tone of voice.

BE EXCITED!
BE HAPPY!
SMILE!

These 3 traits CAN BE felt by your potential recruit.

1) ONLY answer their questions! LISTEN TO WHAT THEIR CONCERNS ARE. Obviously, they know you are out-of-town ~ that's not their concern.
2) You can reassure them ~ hospitality, online training, phone training, etc.

I agree- call them right away. If they want more info, mail them a Your Life Your Way brochure and the DVD, but FOLLOW UP!

1. What services does your Business on Wheels offer?

Our Business on Wheels offers a variety of services including cooking demonstrations, product sales, and recipe ideas. We bring the full Pampered Chef experience to your doorstep!

2. How far in advance do I need to book the Business on Wheels?

We recommend booking the Business on Wheels at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure availability. However, we understand that last minute events may arise and we will do our best to accommodate those requests.

3. Is there a minimum or maximum number of guests for the Business on Wheels?

There is no minimum number of guests required for the Business on Wheels. However, we do recommend a minimum of 10 guests to make the event more interactive and fun. There is also no maximum number of guests, so feel free to invite all your friends and family!

4. Can I choose the products that will be featured during the Business on Wheels?

Absolutely! Our Business on Wheels team will work with you to create a personalized menu of products based on your needs and preferences. We want to make sure you and your guests have the best experience possible.

5. How do I pay for the Business on Wheels services?

You can pay for the Business on Wheels services either by credit card or check. Payment is due at the time of booking to secure your event date. If you need to make any changes to your event, we are happy to work with you to find a new date that works for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dexheimers