• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Know That We Are Rewarded for Bringing People Aboard, but I Was

In summary, a consultant's business may be hurt if they sign people up because it will cut into their sales. However, if they are able to recruit enough people, they may be able to own the town.
rennea
Gold Member
I know that we are rewarded for bringing people aboard, but I was wondering could this hurt a consultants business? I live in a small town and if I signed people up it would just cut into my sales!! Just wondering if I was the only person who feels this way. There was another consultant in this area and when she new that I was doing o.k she quit. I don't know for sure if it was me but that is just what I heard.

Even though you live in a small town you are bound to know different people, have relatives out of town, college friends, etc. Some people may be willing to travel futher than you. I would look at it this way: If you recruit enough people you'll become director and ear a portion of what your team earns You and your team could OWN that town! In fact, I would do it before someone else does.

There is a smaller town near me, and I have done many shows out there. I have 2 consultants there, I still have great business, and they are both doing well too. I don't think any of us have had any overlap in customers. There is enough business out there for everyone. I have also found that it has helped my business with each new recuit I sign. I am more motivated and held more accountable for my business. (I have 5 recuits and am signing 1 on Tuesday).

Go share what this great business has to offer!

i wouldn't worry about infringing on each others' sales. i'm doing shows in the neighboring town where another consultant is, and my customers didn't even know there was PC in the area.. so, there are TONS of people out there. plus, every customer of yours is a whole new circle of contacts.. think of it that way, and you won't worry at all.

oh and think of the things you could do as a team--huge fundraisers, bingo nights, open houses, fairs, etc. Two is better than one, and its not like you would steal the others' sales, so if you worked together on a fair or something, you'd both come out good. [just did this with the consultant in the next town over--we both made out very well]

don't worry. God will pour back into you what you give--tenfold.

be blessed :D

I have two qualified recruits in the same place of business! We work in a small hospital in rural OK--probably about 200 employees.

What does it mean to be rewarded for bringing people aboard?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn rewards for recruiting new team members. This means that for every person you bring onto your team, you can receive bonuses, incentives, and other perks from the company.

How do I know if I am eligible for these rewards?

All consultants are eligible to receive rewards for bringing people aboard, regardless of their rank or level within the company. As long as you are actively recruiting new members and they are joining your team, you can earn these rewards.

What types of rewards can I receive for bringing people aboard?

Rewards for bringing people aboard can vary, but they often include cash bonuses, free products, exclusive trips, and recognition within the company. The specific rewards offered may change from time to time, but Pampered Chef strives to provide valuable incentives for consultants who help grow the team.

Is there a limit to how many people I can bring aboard and receive rewards for?

No, there is no limit to the number of people you can bring onto your team and receive rewards for. The more successful you are at recruiting, the more rewards you can potentially earn. So don't be afraid to reach out to your network and share the Pampered Chef opportunity!

How do I ensure that I receive credit for bringing someone aboard?

When you invite someone to join your team, be sure to provide them with your consultant ID number and have them include it when they sign up. This will ensure that you receive credit for bringing them aboard and can qualify for any rewards available. You can also reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team for assistance with tracking your referrals and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• letmepamperu13
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • cincychef