• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Recruiting Postcards: Any Luck with Monthly Mailings?

In summary, recruiting postcards are physical marketing materials used to reach potential job candidates through direct mail. They are cost-effective and can attract passive job seekers. When designing a postcard, it's important to have a clear headline, concise copy, eye-catching visuals, and a call to action. To target potential candidates, you can purchase a mailing list or use targeted social media ads. Tracking the effectiveness of postcards can be done through unique URLs, QR codes, or specific contact information.
Koolotus
I know it is silly.....
But, I was wondering if anyone got a recruiting postcard in March?
I got 3 for Febuary but want to get one each month!
I signed a girl on March 17th and I didn't get one so I was wondering if it was just not here yet.
So, did anyone get one & when did you sign your recruit.
Thanks!

I got mine - it was leprechaun themed...

hmmmm, do you remember when you sent in the agreement?
Not to be a PITA (too late, I know :))

Koolotus said:
hmmmm, do you remember when you sent in the agreement?
Not to be a PITA (too late, I know :))

I signed a consultant on the 24th of March - and I got mine on Monday or Tuesday of this week.

i received both of mine quickly. one was at the beginning of the month, the other at the end.

Call HO and tell them it didnt come - especially if you are going to conference -

I will, thanks :)

What are recruiting postcards?

Recruiting postcards are physical marketing materials sent through the mail to potential job candidates. They typically include information about a company and their open positions, as well as a call to action for the recipient to apply or learn more.

Why should I use recruiting postcards?

Recruiting postcards are a cost-effective and targeted way to reach potential candidates. They can help attract passive job seekers who may not be actively searching for a new job, but are open to new opportunities. Postcards are also more likely to be opened and read compared to emails or online job postings.

How do I design an effective recruiting postcard?

When designing a recruiting postcard, it's important to have a clear and attention-grabbing headline, concise and compelling copy, and eye-catching visuals. Include information about your company, the job position, and any unique benefits or perks. Make sure to also include a call to action and contact information for interested candidates.

What is the best way to target potential candidates with postcards?

To target potential candidates with postcards, consider purchasing a mailing list based on your desired demographics, such as location, job title, or industry. You can also use targeted social media ads or partner with local businesses to distribute your postcards to their employees or customers.

How can I track the effectiveness of my recruiting postcards?

One way to track the effectiveness of your recruiting postcards is by including a unique URL or QR code that leads to a specific landing page for the job position. This will allow you to track the number of visits and applications from the postcard. You can also include a specific phone number or email address for recipients to respond to, and track the number of responses received.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chefann
  • lisasfuncooking