• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Signing Incentive Coupon for My Direct Sales Business?

In summary, the conversation revolved around a $20 off coupon for the startup kit that some directors offer to new recruits. The poster was looking for this coupon to send to potential recruits, along with other materials like the new recruit incentive and a "did you know" flyer. Other suggestions were also welcomed. Some posters shared their experiences with similar coupons and incentives, such as a $20 cash back or half-price kit refund after meeting certain qualifications.
linojackie
Ok, I am 1 recruit shy of directorship right now, and I am bound and determined to get to conference this year. I figured that if I earned it for free AND promoted, my husband couldn't object, right? Anyway, my director used to have a "$20 off your startup kit" coupon or something like that. Does anyone have anything like that they could post? I'm going to put the new recruit incentive, the "did you know" flyer and a coupon in the mail to a couple of the fence-sitters. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

There was a coupon on here that showed the $20 or $40 off your kit with the kit credit from having a show. Found it.

Are you looking for something like that?

Good luck and keep us posted!:)

Attachments

• 9812-host-recruit-flyer-kit_credit_coupon.pdf
    688.4 KB · Views: 356
If you are bilingual there is a Spanish version posted on consultants corner too. Use it even if you're not bilingual, you may meet someone who is. The kits are different.

I think what she is looking for is another option for a person who wants to have their first show be their own (instead of the kit credit from another's show)...are you looking for a template for a coupon...would you be taking the 20$ out of pocket?

Has anyone done this? Is it effective in the long run?

SAndra

I'd love to see one, I have a few fence sitters too!

natural said:
I think what she is looking for is another option for a person who wants to have their first show be their own (instead of the kit credit from another's show)...are you looking for a template for a coupon...would you be taking the 20$ out of pocket?

Has anyone done this? Is it effective in the long run?

SAndra
My director had it listed on her website ($20 off the purchase of the kit) when I was checking out PC. Hey, I'm a sucker for a great deal and I was going to sign anyway so I took her up on it. I'm still hear, 1 1/2 years later. I was the top seller in her group last year. I think she made her $20 back already!

wadesgirl said:
My director had it listed on her website ($20 off the purchase of the kit) when I was checking out PC. Hey, I'm a sucker for a great deal and I was going to sign anyway so I took her up on it. I'm still hear, 1 1/2 years later. I was the top seller in her group last year. I think she made her $20 back already!
Did she have a stipulation like "if you qualify in 30 days" to get the $20 back?

heat123 said:
Did she have a stipulation like "if you qualify in 30 days" to get the $20 back?
Nope, I signed up over the phone and she gave me $20 cash the next day when she brought the paper supply kit over.

Hmm, I'd be worried with Kitnappers taking my $$ and kit! My hosp. director offers $25 back after they qualify.

It depends on who it is. I was thinking of asking some close friends and family, so for them, I'd give them the $20 right away. For everyone else, after they qualify. I guess I could make one, but I'm too much of a perfectionist and lose patience with it before I even finish. You should have seen me trying to make labels earlier...sheesh!:grumpy:

My director gave me 1/2 of my kit price back, but this was when the kits were 99.00. She only did it after i had submitted my first 4 shows. Which I didn't know about it until i got a congratulations card in the mail and a check inside.

brandenc said:
My director gave me 1/2 of my kit price back, but this was when the kits were 99.00. She only did it after i had submitted my first 4 shows. Which I didn't know about it until i got a congratulations card in the mail and a check inside.
NICE! What a sweet deal, does she do that now ?

What is a Signing Incentive Coupon?

A Signing Incentive Coupon is a promotional offer provided to new consultants who sign up with Pampered Chef. It is a way for us to thank and encourage new consultants to get started with their business.

How do I get a Signing Incentive Coupon?

To receive a Signing Incentive Coupon, you must sign up as a new consultant with Pampered Chef. Once you complete the sign-up process, the coupon will be automatically added to your account.

What can I use my Signing Incentive Coupon for?

Your Signing Incentive Coupon can be used towards your initial product order or towards any future orders placed within your first 30 days as a consultant. It cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

How much is the value of the Signing Incentive Coupon?

The value of the Signing Incentive Coupon varies depending on current promotions and offers. Please refer to the terms and conditions of the coupon for the specific amount.

Can I transfer my Signing Incentive Coupon to someone else?

No, the Signing Incentive Coupon is non-transferable and can only be used by the new consultant who received it. It cannot be redeemed for cash or transferred to another person's account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pamperedpals
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • pamperedchef07