• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Website Up & Running with Pampered Chef: How Soon?

In summary, It is pretty easy to get your website set up after you sign up with Pampered Chef. You need to have a PC Debit or Credit card, and then
TriciaAnn
How soon can you get your website up and running after you sign up with Pampered Chef? Does anyone know?

Tricia Ann ;)

Quickly!It's pretty easy once you sign up. You need to have a PC Debit or Credit card, you apply for those as soon as you sign on. It will connect to your existing checking/savings account, or you can set up a new PC only account at your local bank (highly recommended). Once you apply it takes a couple of days to verify info and whatnot, then you can call PC and they can give you your new number to enter on when you order your website. After that it only takes a couple of minutes to get the site set up! It's really very easy, and very straight forward.

Keep those questions coming! We are all excited for you to get started! ;)

Another Question?Are you suggesting then that I go ahead and open up a checking account for my Pampered Chef business before I sign up for my PC Debit or CC account. I really don't want that debit or CC liked to my regular checking account. I would like to keep things separate for PC. Let me know.

Tricia Ann
:)

Yes!It makes so much more sense to keep everything seperate! You can initially set it up to connect to your current account, and then switch it to an account you have set up for PC only, or you can set up an seperate account first and then apply for the debit card. Either way is fine, but yes I do suggest having a seperate account for PC. :)

I really love my website... I haven't had any kitchen shows yet (my first is next weekend-- HOORAY!), but I have had several catalog shows all through the website. It's AWESOME!

Catalog Shows Thru Website?How do you go about encouraging ones to place orders via the website or by doing catalog shows via website?

Tricia Ann :)

I have my website address on everything-- catalogs, flyers, email signatures, business cards, etc. I also send emails to all of my contacts giving them an invitation to my website. For the people who have hosted catalog shows for me, I also have little cards they can distribute that tells people how to log on and place orders. Even if some one is out of the area but still wants to place an order for a friend's show, they can do it quickly and easily online. I can either mail them a catalog, or the entire catalog is available through the site itself.

It has been really convenient!

PC Debit CardHopefully someone might be able to answer this question. I already signed up
for my debit card. Then after I had, my recruiter said I should open up a
seperate checking account for it. Which the more I thought about it, I realized I should have. Is it possible, if I open up another account,
could HO change the debit card to draw out of a different account??? :confused:
Thanks ahead for any answers!!! :)

Yup!Just contact HO and they will fix it for you. :)

Thank You!!!!!Thank you so much. I was worried because I already have so many checks to
use, I didn't want to start up another account and have to buy more. After I
thought about it, I really wanted to set up another account for PC just to
keep things straight...Thank you again! :D

1. How long does it take to get my Pampered Chef website up and running?

The process of getting your website up and running with Pampered Chef typically takes 1-2 business days. However, it may take longer depending on the complexity of your website and the amount of customization you require.

2. Do I need any technical skills to set up my website with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need any technical skills to set up your website with Pampered Chef. Our team of experts will handle all the technical aspects for you, including domain registration and website design.

3. Can I customize my Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can customize your website with Pampered Chef to reflect your personal brand. We offer a variety of templates and design options to choose from, and our team can also work with you to create a custom website design.

4. Will my website be mobile-friendly?

Yes, all Pampered Chef websites are designed to be mobile-friendly and responsive. This means that your website will look great and function properly on all devices, including smartphones and tablets.

5. Can I track the performance of my Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can track the performance of your Pampered Chef website through our analytics dashboard. This will give you insights into website traffic, customer engagement, and sales conversions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cpfeifer
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
RiverSong
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg