• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meeting With a Possible Recruit

In summary, Sarah took TeleClasses and online training to become better at recruiting and overcame objections. She is on a roll and will be director in no time.
sarahlegare
wish me luck!! I took the Tele Class for Simple recruiting interviews. I'm getting more comfortable, so hopefully it'll show through & this gal will just sign right there!!

Good Luck! :)

Good luck!! :)

Good luck Sarah! You're going to be director by conference:thumbup:

Sarah, You are on a roll! Good luck! Be sure to let us know how it turns out!

OK ladies!! SHE SIGNED!!!! YAY!!!!! Thanks for all the well wishes!! I've added 1 to my team, each month since Feb......and I've been doing this for 3 years~I JUST started to INTENTIONALLY RECRUIT, and guess what??!! IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo-hoo!:D
I know what you mean; I've been doing this for over 6 years, but only the last year & a half have I actually been intentional about recruiting---it really makes a difference!

Congrats! You'll be director in no time with the roll you're on!

What have you done differently than you did before? I guess I'm asking what your formula is for "intentionally recruiting" ? :D

I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.

silly@hrt said:
Congrats! You'll be director in no time with the roll you're on!

What have you done differently than you did before? I guess I'm asking what your formula is for "intentionally recruiting" ? :D

Thanks!! I've taken online training classes on the website, and listened to TeleClasses, specifically about recruiting! They've already invented & perfected the wheel....I'm just following their lead!!! I've also become better at overcoming objections~by taking more classes specific to that! :p I can't wait for Directorship!!!!!!!!!

Way to go, Sarah! I'm "intentionally" recruiting now, too, after 5 years as a "career FD" - I'm so close now I can taste it. I literally ask EVERYONE now - I don't know what I was so afraid of before!! Like my ED says to me, "its just a conversation" - love that phrase!!And you're absolutely right - PC has already invented and perfected the wheel - why try to do something different? I need to take some more of those classes to refresh myself. Thanks for reminding me!

1. What should I bring to the meeting?

It's always a good idea to bring a copy of the job description, your resume, and any relevant materials or examples of your work to the meeting. This can help the recruiter get a better understanding of your skills and qualifications.

2. How should I dress for the meeting?

It's important to make a good first impression, so it's best to dress professionally for the meeting. This could mean business casual or business professional attire, depending on the company's culture and dress code.

3. What kind of questions should I ask during the meeting?

It's always a good idea to come prepared with questions to ask the recruiter. These could include questions about the company culture, job responsibilities, or potential growth opportunities within the company. Avoid asking questions about salary or benefits during the initial meeting.

4. How long will the meeting last?

The length of the meeting can vary depending on the recruiter's schedule and the amount of information you have to discuss. Typically, these meetings can last anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour. It's always a good idea to plan for at least an hour, just in case.

5. What should I do after the meeting?

After the meeting, it's important to follow up with the recruiter to thank them for their time and express your continued interest in the position. You can also use this opportunity to ask any additional questions or provide any additional materials that may be requested.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • kittychef