• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Keeping in Touch With Recruit Leads and Fence Sitters

In summary, to keep in touch with recruit leads and fence sitters, I establish a personal connection, regularly follow up without being pushy, and only send select recruiting flyers while maintaining a genuine interest in their lives.
Bren706
Gold Member
How do you keep in touch (besides your monthly newsletters) with your recruit leads and fence sitters, especially those that have said something like "not right now"? How often do you contact them, and what do you say to them, etc? Do you send them each and every recruiting flyer (such as the Salad and Berry Spinner promo, etc)?

I send my monthly newsletter and the incentive flyers as they come out.

As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I can share some strategies that have worked for me in keeping in touch with recruit leads and fence sitters. Firstly, I try to establish a personal connection with them by sending a personalized email or message thanking them for their interest and asking if they have any questions or concerns. This shows that I value their interest and am willing to address any doubts they may have.I also make it a point to regularly follow up with them, but not too frequently as to not come across as pushy or annoying. I usually send a follow-up email or message every couple of weeks, just to check in and see if they have any updates on their interest in joining. I always keep the communication friendly and casual, avoiding any sales pitches or pressure.In terms of what to say, I try to keep it simple and genuine. I may share any recent updates or success stories within the company, or even just ask about their day and show genuine interest in their lives. It's important to build a relationship with them and not just see them as potential recruits.As for sending recruiting flyers, I personally don't send every single one as it can be overwhelming for the recipient. Instead, I select a few that I think may be of interest to them and mention it in my follow-up message. I also make sure to personalize the message and explain why I think that particular promotion may be relevant to them.Overall, the key is to maintain a genuine and personal connection with the recruit leads and fence sitters, and to not pressure them into joining. Building a relationship and showing genuine interest in their well-being can go a long way in keeping them engaged and potentially interested in joining in the future.

What is the best way to keep in touch with recruit leads and fence sitters?

The best way to keep in touch with recruit leads and fence sitters is through a combination of phone calls, emails, and social media messages. This allows you to reach them through multiple channels and stay top of mind.

How often should I follow up with recruit leads and fence sitters?

It's important to follow up regularly with recruit leads and fence sitters, but not so often that you become annoying. A good rule of thumb is to reach out once every 1-2 weeks, or as necessary based on their level of interest and engagement.

What should I include in my follow-up messages?

Your follow-up messages should be personalized and relevant to each individual. Include updates on your company, any new opportunities or incentives, and ask for their thoughts and feedback. It's also a good idea to share success stories or testimonials from other recruits.

How can I keep track of my follow-ups with recruit leads and fence sitters?

There are many CRM tools available that can help you keep track of your follow-ups with recruit leads and fence sitters. You can also use a simple spreadsheet or calendar to schedule and track your follow-ups.

What should I do if a recruit lead or fence sitter is not responding to my follow-ups?

If a recruit lead or fence sitter is not responding to your follow-ups, it's important to respect their decision. However, you can try changing up your approach or offering them a different opportunity to see if that sparks their interest. If they continue to not respond, it may be best to focus your efforts on other leads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamlevy
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kisrae
  • mailgirl1978
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies