• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2 Questions on Potential Recruit

In summary, when looking for potential recruits, we consider a combination of skills, experience, and personality traits such as communication abilities, teamwork skills, education, adaptability, and a positive attitude. We use a comprehensive recruitment process that includes interviews, skills assessments, and reference checks to determine if a candidate is a good fit for our company based on their alignment with our values and culture.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Does the "free website for the first 90 days" still stand - or was this just a special promotion.

If they sign now - can they purchase items in April during kit enhancement month - or do they have to qualify first - or do they have to wait until their 4th month.

Not sure on these and asking here is quicker than looking them up! Thanks!

I believe they need to sign up for the website (and pay for it) and then qualify in their first 30 days to get the website free... the free 90 days will be tacked on to the end of what they paid for. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I had a consultant just qualify - and she is signed up for the 90 days free - at the end of that, if she wants to continue, she has to pay for 6 months or a year.

Thanks Becky!!!!

bumping - thanks for the answers so far but can anyone else weigh in?

According to the Fall consultant news it is August 1st or later qualification. It does not state an end date so I assume it continues until HO announces an end.

KE is for ACTIVE consultants so they do not have to qualify yet (you can be new and active but not qualified).They also will get a 2nd KE month.

1. What qualities do you look for in potential recruits?

We look for a combination of skills, experience, and personality traits in potential recruits. These may include strong communication and teamwork abilities, relevant education or training, adaptability, and a positive attitude.

2. How do you determine if a potential recruit is a good fit for your company?

We have a comprehensive recruitment process that involves multiple rounds of interviews, skills assessments, and reference checks. We also consider how well the candidate aligns with our company values and culture. This helps us determine if a potential recruit is a good fit for our company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
jmesser
  • emiscookin
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
emiscookin
Replies