• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Use Pampered Chef Health Insurance?

In summary,PC offers a health insurance policy that is comparable to other options available to consultants. Cost depends on the coverage and family.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I have a recruit lead who carries the health insurance for her family. She has a 2 y/o and she's having another baby any day now and really doesn't want to go back to her job, but she has to have family health insurance. Do any of you use our Health Insurance? How much does it cost? Is it good coverage? Any comments about it - good or bad, please share.

I know Colleen has her coverage through them, and has found that it's a GREAT recruiting point (especially because consultants of any level qualify for it). Cost will depend on the family, and coverage depends on what company they give to you (the website is a brokerage). You can have your future consultant enter her info into their site to see what they'd pay.

Thanks Ann.

Are you home now?

As Ann said, I use the health ins through PC... refer your lead to the website and she can get a free quote.

I'm curious about this too, is there a link on consultant's corner? I couldn't find anything. TIA

jcsmilez said:
I'm curious about this too, is there a link on consultant's corner? I couldn't find anything. TIA

It's under Pampered Perks in the Managing Your Business tab or just put "health insurance" in the search box and the info will come up.

My husband and I have to carry our own insurance (both self employed). I researched and purchased insurance before PC offered insurance. EVERY year at National Conference when they made announcements I would PRAY that they'd offer something, hoping it would be cheaper.

I researched what PC had to offer and it wasn't cheaper but it wasn't more expensive. I was surprised to find that most policies, across the board, were comparable.

Tell her to just do her homework. There are many different types of insurance and deductibles.

I also looked into the insurance, through my husbands company we were paying, $250 a week for a family, Pc was cheaper, but didn't cover as much as what ours covered.
I think it is great for selfemployed people.
She can get a quote, they offer many different plans.

I went from paying personally $487 a month to $89 a month through PC for the exact same coverage! SOOOOO happy PC finally offered this to us!!!!

finley1991 said:
I went from paying personally $487 a month to $89 a month through PC for the exact same coverage! SOOOOO happy PC finally offered this to us!!!!
Yikes!! We pay $281 for family coverage ($10,000 deductible:yuck: Have a co-pay on office visits, ER, etc). Went through an insurance broker and have BCBS. The quotes for PC insurance ran from about $280 to $400.

1. Can I use my Pampered Chef health insurance for medical appointments?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef health insurance for medical appointments. Our health insurance plans cover a variety of medical services, including doctor visits, hospital stays, and prescription drugs.

2. Is there a waiting period before I can use my Pampered Chef health insurance?

No, there is no waiting period before you can use your Pampered Chef health insurance. As soon as your coverage begins, you can start using your insurance for medical services.

3. Are pre-existing conditions covered under Pampered Chef health insurance?

Yes, pre-existing conditions are covered under Pampered Chef health insurance. We offer comprehensive coverage for all employees, regardless of any pre-existing conditions they may have.

4. Can I add my family members to my Pampered Chef health insurance plan?

Yes, you can add your family members to your Pampered Chef health insurance plan. We offer coverage for spouses, domestic partners, and dependent children.

5. How do I find a doctor that accepts Pampered Chef health insurance?

You can search for a doctor that accepts Pampered Chef health insurance by using our online provider directory. You can also call our customer service line for assistance in finding a doctor near you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • icerneaccorie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cat