• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interview with Bilingual Gal at Pediatrician's Office - Prayers Appreciated!

In summary, Diane is going to the interview with a bilingual gal that works at the pediatricians office. They are both very excited for the interview, and prayers are being sent her way. Diane is also excited for the interview, and is looking forward to reporting back later.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Hey all... I'm heading out to do an interview with a bilingual gal that works
at our Pediatricians office... she and I are BOTH very excited so please pray that this goes well! Thanks! I'll check back in later. TIA

Good luck, prayers coming your way!

WHOHOO - go Diane! Praying that it will be God's will and if it is, it WILL happen!

Praying!! Diane, that would be so exciting!! Let us know how it goes!

Diane, employment prayers going your way. hang on- I have an employment prayer and I'll post it...let me run and go get it...

Employment prayersOkay, I'm not sure if these are relivent, but here are two employment prayers that I have.

Father I now dissolve and put aside all negative, limiting beliefs about where I will work and what kind of job is available to me. I open myself to all of God's possibilities. I call for a perfect, satisfying, well-paying job to manifest in my life. I am always in the right place at the right time, for the Spirit of God directs my steps. (Prov. 16:9; Rom. 5:17)

Father in Jesus' Name, I seek Your wisdom and trust you to direct me in seeking the job that is best for me. I will walk in mercy and truth and lean not unto my own understanding. Thank You for opening wide a door which no man can shut and for giving me favor.
It is my desire, Father, to be debt-free and owe no man anything except to love him, according to Your Word. I am willing to work with my own hands, so that I lack nothing. I praise You that it is your will that I am self-sufficient financially and have an abundance to meet all of my needs, with enough left over to give generously to others.
I will not fret or have anxiety about anything, Father, for Your peace mounts guard over my heart and mind. Because You are my source, I have confidence, comfort and encouragement in Your provision. I thank You, Father, for supplying my need of employment according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

How'd it go Diane?

SHE SIGNED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just submitted her application! That is 7 active, 2 qualified and one inactive that is supposed to have a show this Saturday! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!! I could be a director by May 1st! Two of my new recruits are well in line to be qualifed in their 30 days and I just spent about 30 minutes on the phone with another one of them trying to help her see how to get 4 shows done so she can qualify... I'm SO JAZZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for lifting praises to God with me!!!!!! YOU GUYS are the BEST!!!!!!!!
Thanks for all your help and encouragement! I'm going out to dinner with some very good friends! It's been a wonderful day! Thanks for sharing it with me!

Congratulations, Diane!!!

You rock Diane!! TOOT TOOT!

wooo hoooo Diane!!!!:D

quiverfull7 said:
SHE SIGNED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just submitted her application! That is 7 active, 2 qualified and one inactive that is supposed to have a show this Saturday! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!! I could be a director by May 1st! Two of my new recruits are well in line to be qualifed in their 30 days and I just spent about 30 minutes on the phone with another one of them trying to help her see how to get 4 shows done so she can qualify... I'm SO JAZZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for lifting praises to God with me!!!!!! YOU GUYS are the BEST!!!!!!!!
Thanks for all your help and encouragement! I'm going out to dinner with some very good friends! It's been a wonderful day! Thanks for sharing it with me!

Yeah Diane! You're in Wave #1 with us right?!?!?!

If so, Kelly and Becky will have a hard time screaming louder than me to cheer you on!!!!

janetupnorth said:

If so, Kelly and Becky will have a hard time screaming louder than me to cheer you on!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS DIANE!!!

And Janet - Ha! I guess I've neglected to tell you that I was the captain of the Cheerleading Squad in High School......I KNOW how to scream and cheer!:D :D :D

janetupnorth said:

Oh...I can scream a big WAHOO! just as loud as the next lady!!

I will need to get practicing...lots of people are gonna need our screams at NC!

Diane...I am sooooo pumped for you! Way to go! Yea God for His timing!!

ChefBeckyD said:
CONGRATULATIONS DIANE!!!

And Janet - Ha! I guess I've neglected to tell you that I was the captain of the Cheerleading Squad in High School......I KNOW how to scream and cheer!:D :D :D

Figures! ;) Yes, you hadn't told me that one yet!

I was an athlete and a band geek rolled into one...DD acts like a cheerleader all the time - I always say she gets it from her father. ;) However, I've been told I can be quite loud on the ball diamond!

Well, we'll just have to make that general session VERY rowdy! Our clustermates are going to think we are nuts!

...if they don't already...

I just love y'all!!!!!!!! Thanks so much! I'm so blown away but this whole journey! Every time I think that God has topped Himself... He suprises me again and again and you all are just one of His greatest gifts along the way! I'm a cryer... and I want very badly to walk that stage with a smile and a praise to God so while y'all cheer... I'll be praying for dry eyes! :) I love my home cluster but I love this virtual one so much too! I got a call from HO yesterday congratulating me and preparing me about being close to qualifying for Directorship and then I got my paperwork in the mail and yikes... kind of makes me weak in the knees but God and all the support has taken me this far... I'm ready! And I am loving working with these new consultants in my life and cheering them on and celebrating thier ups and downs with them!Thanks everyone... you better believe I'll be keeping you posted as they each qualify! One of them is only $250 away and she has her first cooking show on Sat.!

quiverfull7 said:
I just love y'all!!!!!!!! Thanks so much! I'm so blown away but this whole journey! Every time I think that God has topped Himself... He suprises me again and again and you all are just one of His greatest gifts along the way! I'm a cryer... and I want very badly to walk that stage with a smile and a praise to God so while y'all cheer... I'll be praying for dry eyes! :) I love my home cluster but I love this virtual one so much too! I got a call from HO yesterday congratulating me and preparing me about being close to qualifying for Directorship and then I got my paperwork in the mail and yikes... kind of makes me weak in the knees but God and all the support has taken me this far... I'm ready! And I am loving working with these new consultants in my life and cheering them on and celebrating thier ups and downs with them!Thanks everyone... you better believe I'll be keeping you posted as they each qualify! One of them is only $250 away and she has her first cooking show on Sat.!

Would you like for one of us to be standing on the side with tissues, just in case? I think it's perfectly okay to cry tears of celebration and joy!

It will be so much fun to get to cheer for you as you walk across the stage!

Woo-hoo Diane:) Gotta love all those -!!!!!!- You are going to be a great director!

quiverfull7 said:

...and just think, you get to join Director Chef Success soon too! ...just don't leave ALL of us abandoned over here. ;) God does not have Directorship in His plans for me at this time (well, if He does, I sure don't know about it!!!!)

Go Diane!!! :chef:

Way to go Diane!!!!

Congrats Diane!!

I have 2 interviews this evening!! One at 7:15 and one at 7:45!!

They are both meeting me at a local coffee shop!!
Throw some good vibes my way please!!:love:

Would that be Tim's?

Ha ha... no not Tim's!!
Tims is too noisy.
On Thursday evenings, i always go to a coffee shop called "The Second Cup" to get some work done and make any customer care calls or host coaching calls, or team coaching.... ect. I have to do that because it is imposible for me to get anything done at home because even if i say daddy is in charge for a couple of hours.... those rug-rats always "seek & find" for any little issue that pops up... even to ask for something... silly kids.
Anyhoo, I told these two ladies that I go there on thursdays and that they could meet me there if they would like to chat about becoming a consultant. within the last week, they have both called or e-mailed asking for an appointment to see me at the coffee shop.
i have never had 2 on the same night! That would be so great if they BOTH signed!!!

it is comfy at TSC, they have comfy chairs and couches and all that, so it will be a relaxing place to meet.

hows everything with you Diane? I think of you everytime I look at that pile of Kids Apron sets!! LOL.

I'm super! God is so good! Your coffee shops sounds marvelous! We have Canadian family and friends and we tease about Tim H's all the time... it's the standard Starbuck's vs Tims thing!

I love Tim's... but in the morning, I need a Starbucks! Tim's just doesn't have that "Kick" that i need in the morning!

That's what I think too! Starbuck's wins for me.

Congratulations Diane!:balloon: :balloon:

YAY Diane! We are gonna do some praising and celebrating at our May meeting huh! You are such an inspiration to all of us - I'll bring the kleenex! And - I think this means a promotion for Margaret right? WooHoo! Our cluster is rocking!

Oh... does it really... that is too cool! I didn't realize that... no pressure... YIKES! :) I love our cluster ... I can't IMAGINE not having the support that we have... I'm sad for anyone who doesn't but I then totally understand how this CS "cluster" becomes even more vital!

WOO HOO DIANE!!

I am so excited for you! Can't wait to welcome you over at DCS! I'm at wave 3 for conference but I'll be cheering you across stage anyway!

Thanks everyone! This gets more exciting every day... I get feeling like I may not be able to do the task and then I remember all of you and your help and say... Thank you God for everyone at CS!

Well Diane - you can breathe a little easier - I was thinking you'd be the 4th first line director but you are the 3rd right? Its 4 for promotion to Sr. Director. She's that much closer tho and I would so love for her to walk at conference - gosh she deserves it! I need to get busy! How do you do it! Everybody I recruit quits after a few months no matter how much support & encouragement I give them! Its all in finding those good ones I guess!

It's all new Cindy! I'm asking God for long term success! I'm just praying all the time and asking God to help me bless and help my family and to be everything that I can be to these new consultants. I am LOVING working with them! Are you going to the April meeting Cindy?

I will be at the April meeting - (I had a show the Sunday of the March one and I hate missing the meetings!) Can't wait to see you - all of you!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• letmepamperu13
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
Replies