• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is there a way to earn PC dollars through training?

In summary, The Pampered Chef® offers a way to complete training and get PC dollars. New Consultants are eligible to win a $25 gift certificate if they complete all six of the training courses on the Online Training Center.
trps
Silver Member
I am thinking I heard that there is a way to complete training and get PC dollars. Can anyone help me learn about this? I have a new consultant and am not sure about this. (First in a year) She was going to send back her kit but decided to give it a try.

Thanks

I think you are entered to win a Merrill gift certificate if you complete all 6 of the New Consultant training classes on the Online Training Center. That's the only incentive for training that I know of.

My hospitality director challenged us to do all of the training courses before our next cluster meeting and we got the red logoed tote bag when we gave her copies of the certificates.

I haven't heard of any PC sponsored rewards.

Here's the incentive information from the Online Training Center on CC: Play in the monthly online training sweepstakes for new Consultants!
Be one of 20 new Consultants each month to win a $25 gift certificate to Merrill's Success Store,* where you can order business cards, Pampered Chef® logo items and other marketing materials!How to play: 1. Earn a sweepstakes entry by completing any three of Online Courses one through six in your first 30 days as a Consultant.
2. Earn a second entry by completing Online Courses one through six in your first 60 days as a Consultant.Who's eligible?
New Consultants who are in their first 60 days with The Pampered Chef® will be entered during the month(s) in which they complete each requirement.The sweepstakes runs from the first to the last day of every calendar month from January through December 2008. For more details, view the Official Rules.
* Merrill Corporation is a licensed supplier of The Pampered Chef®. Canadian sweepstakes winners will be awarded a $25 gift certificate from Online Printers

hperschnick said:
My hospitality director challenged us to do all of the training courses before our next cluster meeting and we got the red logoed tote bag when we gave her copies of the certificates.

I haven't heard of any PC sponsored rewards.

My ED is challenging everyone in her downline to do as many Online Training Courses as we can before conference. When we bring our certificates to NC, she'll give everyone a prize - I thought that was a great idea! I may have to start offering some kind of incentive to my team, too.

Cathy, this totally a different subject, BUT did I read from you that you send thank yous to guest. You were at work and was going to post it when you got home. This was several weeks ago. I am not sure how to go back and and find things, I don't even know how to post a new subject.

Cathy who is your director and ED, I would be considered in Phila area.What wave are you in? I am in Wave 2 under ED Amy Shalongo.

My recruiter and ED is buying my stamp for me from Merrill for completing all the training courses! I love that. I also get a black tote with ribbons for qualifying. When I get to where I can I'd love to do that for my team.

1. What is the incentive to get trained at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer various incentives to our consultants who complete training programs. These incentives can include free products, discounts, and even cash bonuses.

2. How do I access the training materials?

Our training materials are available online through our consultant portal. You can also attend in-person training sessions at local events or through your team leader.

3. Is there a time limit for completing the training?

While we encourage our consultants to complete training as soon as possible, there is no specific time limit. We understand that everyone has different schedules and commitments, so you can complete the training at your own pace.

4. Can I earn incentives for completing training multiple times?

Yes, you can earn incentives each time you complete a different training program. Our training materials are constantly updated and we encourage our consultants to continue learning and growing with us.

5. Are there any prerequisites for accessing the training?

No, there are no prerequisites for accessing our training materials. We welcome all new consultants and provide training programs for every level of experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • esavvymom