• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taking the Leap: Calling Back Recruiting Leads

In summary, the woman was interested in the PC business opportunity, but wanted more information before she made a decision. She was available for a meeting in the next 30 minutes.
ted122781
Back in September, I did 2 booths. I got a lot of leads. Some have lead to bookings and online orders, but I didn't call any of my recruit leads. My main reason for not was b/c I was still very new to the business, and I wasn't confident enough in myself on explaining the benefits of PC. I also wasn't interested in becoming a director. I just wanted to be a consultant who earned a little extra $ here and there. Oh, and family crisis took over in September so they were put on the back burner.
However, time has passed and I'm a lot more confident and NOW I truly know the benefits of a PC career, and I can't wait until I become a director. I want to call these recruit leads back this week. I just need a little input and encouragement on what to say. This will be my first real "recruiting call". (My current "on-the-fence" potential recruits approached me, and we communicate by e-mail on a monthly basis.) I'm nervous b/c it's been so long. Any advice?:blushing:

bump a dump

I would call and be honest. Let her know that when you met you were new to the business.

"I've learned a lot during the past few months and would love to share with you the business opportunity. Are you wanting to know more about the Pampered Chef business opportunity or how to get started?"

If she wants to know more. Give a date and time (within the next 48 hours)and ask if she is available for 30 minutes to meet you. I meet at Starbucks, etc. Buy them coffee, and use the following questions:
1. Tell me why you decided to meet with me today?
Would you like to talk about why you might want to be a Pampered Chef consultant, or do you need to simply know how to get started?
2. Have you ever done anything like this before?
3. What other work experiences have you had?
4. What clubs and organizations do you belong to? What activities are children involved in?
5. How would your family feel if you decided to do this?

What is "Taking the Leap: Calling Back Recruiting Leads"?

"Taking the Leap: Calling Back Recruiting Leads" is a training program designed to help recruiters improve their success rate in reaching out and converting potential leads into successful hires.

Who is this training program for?

This training program is designed for recruiters of all levels who are looking to improve their skills in following up and converting potential leads into successful hires.

What are the key topics covered in this training program?

The key topics covered in this training program include effective communication strategies, building relationships with potential leads, overcoming objections, and closing the deal.

How will this training program benefit me as a recruiter?

This training program will provide you with practical tools and techniques to improve your success rate in reaching out and converting potential leads into successful hires. It will also help you build stronger relationships with potential candidates, leading to better recruitment outcomes and ultimately, a more successful career as a recruiter.

Is this training program available online or in-person?

This training program is available both online and in-person. You can choose the option that best fits your schedule and learning preferences. The online program provides the flexibility to learn at your own pace, while the in-person program offers the opportunity to interact with other recruiters and learn from their experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • PCMelissa
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • pamperedbecky