• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Signed Agreement in Hand....

In summary, a new recruit brought over a signed agreement but her internet wasn't working, so the consultant offered to submit it online for her. However, the recruit had written a check, so the consultant asked if she could use her own debit or credit card to pay for the kit. Others chimed in saying it was possible and congratulated the consultant. One member mentioned that according to HO, the recruit must submit the agreement herself online, but others mentioned that their directors had done it for them. The consultant's recruit successfully signed up and others shared their own experiences with signing up new recruits.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
My new recruit just brought over her signed agreement - her internet connection isn't working right now, and she thought she was going to have to mail in her agreement. I told her to bring it over and I would would do it online for her. Only problem is, when she thought she was mailing it in, she wrote a check. Can I use my debit or credit card (personal, not PC) to pay for her kit?

ChefBeckyD said:
My new recruit just brought over her signed agreement - her internet connection isn't working right now, and she thought she was going to have to mail in her agreement. I told her to bring it over and I would would do it online for her. Only problem is, when she thought she was mailing it in, she wrote a check. Can I use my debit or credit card (personal, not PC) to pay for her kit?

I dont see why not...I think HO just wants a valid card. HTH...& CONGRATS!!;)

did she write her check to you or Pamperd Chef?

I upline used her directors CC to payfor her kit...no problem

I don't see why it'd be a problem.....CONGRATS!!:)

I have paid with my debit card when someone gave me cash, so their kit would be processed online. I didn't have any problems.

Congratulations!

Congratulations Becky!!!!! I may STILL see you walk this summer!!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Can I use my debit or credit card (personal, not PC) to pay for her kit?

Not a problem at all...I've done this several times. The first time, I called HO and asked..."of course you can!"

Just a note, according to HO, even if you have her signed contract in hand, you are not allowed to submit it online for her. She must do the clicking herself. You could offer for her to use your computer to submit the agreement, but she has to be there to acknowledge the agreement etc.

NooraK said:
Just a note, according to HO, even if you have her signed contract in hand, you are not allowed to submit it online for her. She must do the clicking herself. You could offer for her to use your computer to submit the agreement, but she has to be there to acknowledge the agreement etc.

If that is truly the policy (which I don't disagree with at all), I think HO needs to REMIND everyone of it. I can name quite a few newer consultants on here who have stated that their director submitted their agreement for them.

So did she get signed up Becky???

Yep! She's all signed up and paid for!:thumbup:

She had written a check out to The Pampered Chef, so she just put a hyphen and my name after it. We signed her up online, and she got her Consultant # and password this morning!

Yippee! I now have 3 signed and active - 2 are qualified (4 counting my recruits recruit)...and I have several who are in the "thinking about it" stage....

Way to go Becky!! :D

heather223 said:
Way to go Becky!! :D

Thanks Heather! Things are finally starting to come together!

Woo-hoo! Way to go, Becky!

That's awesome Becky!

My recruiter did it online for me as well, she paid for half the kit for me too as an incentive and thank you for having a catalog show and being a comeback consultant (btw this was the case the first time I signed up too)

However I knew what the agreement said already so.. *shrug* When my recruits want to sign up I have them go through my website and the "Join my team" link. I wouldn't want to sign anyone up w/out them reading the full agreement.

NooraK said:

That doesn't seem right. If she's signed to acknowledge the agreement on paper, what's the difference between us entering it on our computer or some HO person getting the contract in the mail and entering it? :rolleyes: She's already SIGNED THE AGREEMENT. She shouldn't have to click to acknowledge it again.

Congrats, Becky!!

I'm hoping to be right there with you! You're Wave 1, right?

I've got 2 signed & qualified, 1 re-activating & 2 signing next week! :D

I want to be there too! I have two more to qualify and hopefully I'll get me call after May 1st! One only needs $2 to be at her $1250 so I'm pretty sure she'll make that happen by midnight tonight and the other one has until the 21st and she only needs $168... I'm SO excited but also get a bit sick to my stomach when I think about it... the responsibity is huge!

chefmelody said:
That doesn't seem right. If she's signed to acknowledge the agreement on paper, what's the difference between us entering it on our computer or some HO person getting the contract in the mail and entering it? :rolleyes: She's already SIGNED THE AGREEMENT. She shouldn't have to click to acknowledge it again.

I don't know the reasoning behind it, I just know that it was a topic that came up on one of the CDs I have of NC 2007 workshops, and the speaker was quite adamant that we cannot enter the agreement on behalf of the new consultant, per HO. I'm guessing it's because when you submit the agreement online, that is the "signature" HO receives, since they will never receive the paper version, and they need to have the new consultant agree to the terms.

Now, whether they will ever know that you clicked vs. she clicked the buttons, that's a whole other issue, but that's the official word I've heard.

quiverfull7 said:
I want to be there too! I have two more to qualify and hopefully I'll get me call after May 1st! One only needs $2 to be at her $1250 so I'm pretty sure she'll make that happen by midnight tonight and the other one has until the 21st and she only needs $168... I'm SO excited but also get a bit sick to my stomach when I think about it... the responsibity is huge!

Go Diane! You're so close!

I know the sick to the stomach feeling! The responsibility is huge & I want to be a great director!

What does it mean to have a signed agreement in hand?

Having a signed agreement in hand means that both parties involved in a business transaction have signed a legally binding contract or agreement.

Why is it important to have a signed agreement in hand?

Having a signed agreement in hand provides proof of the terms and conditions agreed upon by both parties. It can also protect you legally in case of any disputes or misunderstandings.

What should I do once I have a signed agreement in hand?

Once you have a signed agreement in hand, it is important to keep it in a safe and easily accessible place. You should also review the agreement to ensure that all the terms and conditions are correct and that both parties have signed it.

Can a signed agreement be changed or modified?

Yes, a signed agreement can be changed or modified if both parties agree to the changes and sign a new agreement. It is important to have any changes or modifications documented and signed by both parties to avoid any misunderstandings.

What happens if one party breaches the signed agreement?

If one party breaches the signed agreement, the other party may take legal action to enforce the terms of the agreement and seek any damages or remedies specified in the agreement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefBeckyD