• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Team in July: A 1st Recruit's Journey to Success

In summary, "Possible 1st Recruit" refers to a potential recruit for a company or organization who is interested in joining and has the potential to be selected as the first recruit. To become a "Possible 1st Recruit," you can express your interest, showcase your skills, and network with current employees or attend recruitment events. The benefits of being a "Possible 1st Recruit" include being one of the first to join, shaping the company's culture, and potentially being offered higher positions. Companies look for qualities such as passion, drive, adaptability, teamwork, and a positive attitude towards learning and growth in a "Possible 1st Recruit." There is no specific age or experience requirement, as companies consider
pattikake
I believe I have finally (!) found someone who is interested in signing.. She emailed me this morning to say she wants to sign, but because of circumstances in her life at the moment, she doesn't want to start until July. She has asked if she can purchase her kit now and start in July? I'm not quite sure of the answer, so wanted to check here before I respond back to her.

Thanks in advance for your help and guidance
~Patti

If she orders her kit now her thirty days will start now. It would be in her best interest to order her kit when she is ready to start so that she can have a chance to earn PC bucks.

Why doesn't she start lining up her shows and talking to everyone. Tell her to go over her calendar and see what days will work for her. As it gets closer ask your director for a quickstart box and ask for her guidance as well.

Congratulations on your possible new recruit! I am doing an recruiting interview with someone on Friday the 28th!!! My very first!!:D

Keep your fingers crossed!!;) I haven't talked to her almost a year ago about signing and she called me out of the blue last week.

Kelly V.

What is "Possible 1st Recruit"?

"Possible 1st Recruit" is a term used to describe a potential recruit for a company or organization. It refers to someone who has shown interest in joining and has the potential to be selected as the first recruit.

How do I become a "Possible 1st Recruit"?

To become a "Possible 1st Recruit," you can express your interest in joining the company or organization and showcase your skills and qualifications. You can also network with current employees or attend recruitment events to increase your chances.

What are the benefits of being a "Possible 1st Recruit"?

The benefits of being a "Possible 1st Recruit" may include being one of the first individuals to join a new company or organization, the opportunity to help shape the company's culture and direction, and potentially being offered higher positions or responsibilities.

What qualities do companies look for in a "Possible 1st Recruit"?

Companies often look for individuals who are passionate, driven, and have relevant skills and experience. They also value qualities such as adaptability, teamwork, and a positive attitude towards learning and growth.

Is there a specific age or experience requirement to be a "Possible 1st Recruit"?

No, there is no specific age or experience requirement to be a "Possible 1st Recruit." Companies and organizations may consider a variety of factors, such as skills, qualifications, and potential, when selecting their first recruit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leslieprichett
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cochef