• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow-worthy Family Fun Fair Leads to Two Potential Recruits for Your PC Business

In summary, the 2 possible recruits are individuals being considered for a specific position or role. They possess qualities that make them potential candidates and are typically identified through various methods such as networking or job postings. The next step is to further assess their suitability through interviews or assessments before making a final decision. Factors to consider in choosing between these 2 individuals may include qualifications, experience, skills, cultural fit, and potential for growth within the company.
Jennie4PC
I just have to say wow. I did a family fun fair last weekend and I called one of my yes's to booking a show and she said well I think I want to sign so I answered the questions she had for her and my director said she would call to see if she had any other questions so she is a strong possibilty.

Then the 2nd one just blows my mind I didnt feel like cooking dinner tonight so I called my DH at work and asked him if he wanted to go to Wingers on PC (my incentive card) so we went as a family and when the waitress brought back my card she said you sell PC? and I said yes I do want to book a show?? and she said no I want to sign I was like ok so I am going to call her on Sat and book her show since she wants a show 1st. done by or with me not sure will discuss that when I call her. I just cant believe it. My 1st recruit is worried about to many consutants in the area though since we live in a smaller community but I told her not to worry about that

;) Yes, Jennie! Sometimes, it really is that easy!!
Wa HOO
Congrats!

WAY To go Jennie!!!

1. Who are the 2 possible recruits?

The 2 possible recruits refer to the individuals who are being considered for a particular position or role.

2. What makes these 2 individuals potential recruits?

These individuals possess qualities, skills, or qualifications that make them suitable candidates for the role or position being offered.

3. How were these 2 possible recruits identified?

The identification process may vary, but typically these individuals are identified through networking, referrals, job postings, or recruitment agencies.

4. What is the next step after identifying these 2 possible recruits?

The next step would be to further assess the suitability of these individuals through interviews, assessments, or other evaluation methods before making a final decision.

5. What are the factors to consider in choosing between these 2 possible recruits?

The factors to consider may include qualifications, experience, skills, cultural fit, and potential for growth and development within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • kdangel518