• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Hit FD with My First Recruit?!

In summary, "1st Recruit - Fd Is in Sight" is a global recruitment agency that specializes in finding job opportunities in the financial industry. They offer job positions in areas such as accounting, banking, investment, and insurance. They help job seekers by connecting them with potential employers and providing assistance with the application process. To contact them for job opportunities, you can visit their website or contact their offices directly.
dymplz8
I am so excited :sing: , I just spoke with one of the ladies who is hosting a show in April and she definately wants to sign that day. I think she is going to be a wonderful recruit because she loves to cook and also has her own cake making business so she'll have plenty of contacts. When I signed up for PC I was really in it for the extra money and incentives and didn't even give a thought to recruiting because I didn't think I would find anyone who would want to do it. Now here I am only 40 days into this job and I am halfway to FD. :balloon: :balloon:

Whoohoooo, you can do it!

good for you. I am about the same amount into this as you and on't think I will ever find someone interested. Hope she works out for you.

Good for you!

Congrats! Keep the momentum going! :)

Congratulations!!

Excellent!

That's GREAT!

1. What is "1st Recruit - Fd Is in Sight"?

"1st Recruit - Fd Is in Sight" is a recruitment agency that specializes in finding job opportunities for individuals in the financial industry.

2. What types of job positions does "1st Recruit - Fd Is in Sight" offer?

"1st Recruit - Fd Is in Sight" offers job positions in various areas of finance, including accounting, banking, investment, and insurance.

3. How does "1st Recruit - Fd Is in Sight" help job seekers?

"1st Recruit - Fd Is in Sight" helps job seekers by connecting them with potential employers in the financial industry and providing assistance with the job application process.

4. Is "1st Recruit - Fd Is in Sight" a global recruitment agency?

Yes, "1st Recruit - Fd Is in Sight" is a global recruitment agency with offices in various countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, and Australia.

5. How can I contact "1st Recruit - Fd Is in Sight" for job opportunities?

You can visit the "1st Recruit - Fd Is in Sight" website to browse job listings and submit your application. You can also contact their offices directly for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • nay62