• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Securing a Consultant: My Journey to Director Status

In summary, "Keep Your Fingers Crossed" from Pampered Chef is a kitchen tool designed to quickly and easily remove corn kernels from the cob. It features a sturdy handle and a sharp, curved blade that prevents any mess or splatter. The tool is dishwasher safe and can also be used for other vegetables such as zucchini and carrots. Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty for the tool against defects in materials or workmanship.
pkd09
Silver Member
I have an interview/meeting with 2 potential consultants tonight. I only need one to sign and I would get my FD status back. I can taste being a Director and want it so bad. My problem is that I talk to much but I am so passionate about this business. Everbody keep your fingers crossed for me.

At the very beginning my director told me to make sure not to "throw up" on the potential recruit. That visual helped me SO much in trying to stop and listen instead of say too much.... which is hard for me... but I am really trying to listen, ask questions directed at them and what their dreams and goals are... you'll do SUPER!!!!!!!

Thank you Diane. That is a great visual (throw up!, oh my gosh). There are some consultants in our cluster that really don't want to recruit and that is ok, but I do and want it so bad I can taste it. I see the big picture and want to be a part of it. I know in the past I overwhelmed with information sheets but maybe I need to just sit back, listen and find out what they are looking for.

Ask a question and then physically sit on your hands so you don't talk - works VERY well for me.

Good luck! Let us know how it goes for you! :chef:

fingers and toes crossed for ya!!! Good luck!

What is "Keep Your Fingers Crossed" from Pampered Chef?

"Keep Your Fingers Crossed" is a kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef that helps you quickly and easily remove the corn kernels from the cob. It is a safe and efficient way to prepare fresh corn for your favorite recipes.

How does "Keep Your Fingers Crossed" work?

The tool consists of a sturdy handle and a sharp blade with a curved edge. Simply place the blade on top of the corn cob and slide it down in one smooth motion to remove the kernels. The curved blade helps to prevent any mess or splatter while removing the kernels.

Is "Keep Your Fingers Crossed" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Keep Your Fingers Crossed" is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher or hand wash with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before storing.

Can "Keep Your Fingers Crossed" be used for other vegetables?

While it is specifically designed for removing corn kernels, "Keep Your Fingers Crossed" can also be used for other vegetables such as zucchini, cucumbers, and carrots. It is versatile and can help you prepare various recipes quickly and effortlessly.

What is the warranty for "Keep Your Fingers Crossed"?

Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty for "Keep Your Fingers Crossed" against defects in materials or workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your tool, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stacywhitlow
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Gwen Haigh
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie4PC