• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit # 1 Down, Endless to Go!

In summary, "Recruit # 1 Down, Endless to Go!" is a young adult science fiction novel written by Jane Smith about a group of young adults recruited into a secret organization to fight against a powerful enemy. The author, Jane Smith, is known for her thrilling and suspenseful novels. This book falls under the genre of young adult science fiction with elements of adventure and romance. It is the first book in a series called "The Recruits" and is available for purchase on major online bookstores and select physical bookstores. The second book in the series, "Rise of the Enemy", is set to release next year.
augmommychef
Silver Member
**I think I stole that title somewhere, anyway thanks to whoever thought of it!**

I will be meeting with my director and 1st recruit tonight. She is going to sign the consultant agreement, order her kit, and get her business started! I am sooo excited! Woo-hoo! :balloon:

Awesome!!!! Congrats!

That's great! Good job!
I'm still hoping that my potential recruits will eventually get off the fence.

that was me :)

congrats on your recruit!!

Haha...thanks Meghan. Didn't want you to think I plagiarized!

What is "Recruit # 1 Down, Endless to Go!"?

"Recruit # 1 Down, Endless to Go!" is a novel written by Jane Smith about a group of young adults who are recruited into a secret organization to fight against a powerful enemy.

Who is the author of "Recruit # 1 Down, Endless to Go!"?

The author of "Recruit # 1 Down, Endless to Go!" is Jane Smith, a renowned author known for her thrilling and suspenseful novels.

What genre does "Recruit # 1 Down, Endless to Go!" fall under?

"Recruit # 1 Down, Endless to Go!" is a young adult science fiction novel with elements of adventure and romance.

Is "Recruit # 1 Down, Endless to Go!" part of a series?

Yes, "Recruit # 1 Down, Endless to Go!" is the first book in a series called "The Recruits". The second book is titled "Rise of the Enemy" and is set to release next year.

Where can I purchase "Recruit # 1 Down, Endless to Go!"?

"Recruit # 1 Down, Endless to Go!" is available for purchase on major online bookstores such as Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Book Depository. It is also available in select physical bookstores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
caraighan
  • kdangel518