• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jillian Eisenberg's Scrapbook?

In summary, the conversation is about Jillian's impressive binder/scrapbook that showcases her achievements and experiences with Pampered Chef. Members are curious about it and ask questions regarding its organization and content. The binder includes sections for commission checks, trips, friends, recognition, and recipes, and potentially other personal items related to the business. The purpose of the binder is to highlight the individual's love for the business and its rewards, and can be personalized to each person's experience.
redneckgleasonx4
Gold Member
I have listened to Jillian a couple times and I am very
curious about her binder/scrapbook. Has anyone seen it or have their
own similiar binder? I use a binder but it is less informational
than hers. Here are my questions:

1. Is it sectioned off with tab dividers?
2. How many pages does she have for each area? If she had all the
pages of all her recognition that would probably be 1 binder by
itself!
3. What were the individual pages/sections?
Commission checks
Trips
Friends
Recognition
Recipes
4. Would you put the host/guest specials in there? Bridal flyer?
Theme show flyer? Page on the Outlet? Fundraiser page?

I am really interested in trying this but I would like just a little
guidance if someone has some.

Thanks in advance!

Kathy Gleason

I saw it last Summer. It is a CM scrapbook. She has trip pictures, congrats letters, ribbons, commission checks... It is done scrapbook style. I am pretty sure it is chronological.

Hello Kathy~
Do you have the Cooking in Action DVD? Jillian is one of the Counsultants that they feature and she uses her scrapbook during her show. As Susan pointed out it's a very pretty and colorful CM scrapbook. It really shows off the fun aspect of being with PC. I'm not sure if she had the specials or theme info in it, tho. I think it was more personal in content.

I, too , have seen it in person. It done just like a scrapbook. All of her wonderful achievement from her first paycheck to current, trips she has earned, pictures of PC friends and family, Doris, etc. Its done very nice!

The idea behind it is to make each binder about you and your love of the business and how rewarding it is - so, of course, we all don't have the achievements that Jillian does but PC has done something for you whether its help pay the car payment, earn $ to take your kids on a trip etc - make it fun and personal!!

1. What is "Jillian Eisenberg's Scrapbook?"

"Jillian Eisenberg's Scrapbook" is a cookbook published by Pampered Chef featuring recipes created by our consultant and recipe developer, Jillian Eisenberg. It includes a variety of delicious and easy-to-make recipes for every occasion.

2. How many recipes are included in "Jillian Eisenberg's Scrapbook?"

There are over 50 recipes included in "Jillian Eisenberg's Scrapbook." These recipes range from appetizers and main dishes to desserts and everything in between.

3. Are the recipes in "Jillian Eisenberg's Scrapbook" exclusive to Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Jillian Eisenberg's Scrapbook" were created by Jillian specifically for Pampered Chef. They are not available anywhere else.

4. Can I purchase "Jillian Eisenberg's Scrapbook" at a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can purchase "Jillian Eisenberg's Scrapbook" at any Pampered Chef party or through your local Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available for purchase on our website.

5. Are there any special features in "Jillian Eisenberg's Scrapbook"?

Yes, in addition to the delicious recipes, "Jillian Eisenberg's Scrapbook" also includes tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products to make the recipes even easier to prepare. There are also beautiful photos of the finished dishes to inspire your own cooking adventures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • Cathy pclady
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Cathy pclady
  • Chef Kearns