• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Throwing a Coming Out Party for My First Recruit - Any Suggestions?

KICK OFF parties.In summary, the conversation is about hosting a party for a new recruit in a small, Christian, old-school type situation. The host is considering a "coming out" party, but others suggest calling it a "kick off" party instead. The conversation also includes references to debutantes and traditional society events. The party is ultimately a success, with a sales total of $745.
cwinter474
Gold Member
I just signed my 1st recruit. The lady that is hosting her first show, wants to do sorta a "coming out" party for the recruit. I think this will be sorta fun.

Has anyone done anything like this?

Any suggestions?:confused:

Carol

We call it a kick off party. I did my own first show 2 weeks after I signed. I invited all my friends and family. Only 5 showed but it was still a great time to get a first show out of the way!

or open house as some people call it....never heard of it as a coming out, and people might get another impression, as I did...

vwpamperedchef said:
or open house as some people call it....never heard of it as a coming out, and people might get another impression, as I did...

That was probably the idea....

I would nix the 'coming out' idea, unless, of course, the party was on October 11, which is typically National Coming Out Day, and the host was actually 'coming out'.

"coming out"You know, maybe I forgot to say that this is in a small, christian, old school tpe situation. Where back in the day your debutante (a girl introduced into society) would be givin a "coming out" party or ball.

Guess, I am older than I thought, I never even went to the "closet" thought.

:angel: I must be older than I thought too, for 33. I thought of Little Women when Meg is primped by the society gals. Then James Stewart in Harvey, when his niece can't be introduced into "society". Weird. I think a ball would be divine! You could take on a "Debute into Society" stance and have a wonderful time. If it is a small community, old school type situation, they will most likely "get it". The Princess of Cooking is being introduced at a royal ball. Have fun with it. I think it would be a great party.

Oh, I want to go!

How was the party? How is your reqruit?

We had alot of fun... We set it up as a regular show, then she and I went into the kitchen, I removed my apron and she put her name tag and apron on, then I went back out and announced her... All her friends were surprised, it was a HUGE hit and I plan on doing it again. Thanks for asking.

Show was $745 or so.

We call them GRAND OPENINGs

1. What is a "Coming Out" Party?

A "Coming Out" Party is a fun and interactive way to introduce friends and family to Pampered Chef products. It is a great opportunity to try out new recipes and kitchen tools, while learning about the benefits and uses of our products.

2. How do I host a "Coming Out" Party?

To host a "Coming Out" Party, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for the party. The consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make your party a success. You can also host a virtual party through our online platform.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a "Coming Out" Party?

Hosting a "Coming Out" Party not only allows you to try out new products and recipes, but it also gives you the chance to earn free and discounted products. As a host, you can earn rewards based on the sales from your party, as well as exclusive host specials.

4. Can I customize the menu for my "Coming Out" Party?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to create a menu that suits your preferences and dietary restrictions. Our consultants are trained to provide a variety of recipe options for different tastes and dietary needs.

5. Do I need to purchase anything at a "Coming Out" Party?

Attending a "Coming Out" Party is completely free. However, if you find products that you love and would like to purchase, you can do so through your consultant. There is no pressure to buy, and our consultants are happy to assist you in finding the perfect products for your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leslieprichett
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • melissaboyd