• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question on How I Should Do This...

In summary, the woman wants to sign up under the new recruit, but it's up to the friend to make the decision.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
I am going to my newest recruit's Grand Opening show in a few hours. I called her this morning to check in on her, and she asked me to bring a few more things and that a woman who had hosted with me in the past was going to sign up, too.

My question is, should this woman sign up under my new recruit or me? She booked shows from my recruit's shows in the past, so she is my recruit's friend and I wouldn't have met her without her, but I was the one who put the "bug" in her ear about becoming a consultant when she hosted her show last fall.

I want my new recruits to be successful, so I don't want to take a recruit away from someone at all. I just want to know the way this is supposed to go. I know it will help my team to be "deep" and motivate my recruit to do well since she'll have someone on her team to start out with.

I think I'm answering my own question, just want to be sure this is what I should do when I sign her up this afternoon. Thanks for your opinions!

It's really up to the friend to decide whether she wants to sign under you or your recruit. If she wants to sign under your recruit, that's good for your recruit, because that's halfway to FD for her! They'll both still be part of your team (although you won't get overrides on the friend until you promote to Director), so you'll still be able to train them.Sometimes having someone under them can help a recruit stay active, so they don't lose that recruit. That will help your team in the long run. (I know, it's not fun to think of your recruits going inactive, but it's a real part of this business.)

and to just add to what Ann said - IF your recruit goes inactive, her recruit reverts to you. She doesn't count as part of your 5 to promote, but she would count as part of your 5 to remain active as a director.

I was thinking the same thing about keeping her motivated to stay active. I definitely want to do that (I've recruited 8 over the course of my career, but only 3 are currently active). I think the new consultant program really helps give them a good start, and it'll also give my recruit a chance at free conference and more PC dollars, so even though a new recruit for me would put me one person closer to directorship, I don't want to just get to director and then lose it soon after b/c my team isn't "deep" enough. So, thanks for your opinions - this is exactly what I was looking for. I'll talk to them this afternoon to make sure this is what they want to do, but I'm sure my recruit will want to start her business with a recruit of her own, and I know her friend will want to help her, too!

Some other nice things about having her sign under your recruit is that she will 1. see how easy it is to recruit, 2. be motivated to sign more people and become a FD and D 3. will have the chance to earn FREE Conference Reg. which gives her a big motivation to come and 4. will also show her recruit how easy and motivate her to sign and get FREE Conference Reg. and go...much more fun when people from your team go!

nannnnnever mind

Last edited:

1. How should I properly clean my Pampered Chef stoneware?

To clean your stoneware, use hot water and a scraper to remove any food residue. Do not use soap or heavy abrasives as it can damage the seasoning on the stoneware. Let it air dry completely before storing.

2. What is the best way to season my Pampered Chef cast iron cookware?

To season your cast iron cookware, coat it with a thin layer of oil and bake it in the oven at 350°F for an hour. This will create a non-stick surface and prevent rusting.

3. How do I know if my Pampered Chef knife needs to be sharpened?

If your knife is not cutting through food easily or is slipping on the surface, it may be time to sharpen it. Use a Pampered Chef knife sharpener or take it to a professional for sharpening.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef stoneware in the microwave?

Yes, you can use your stoneware in the microwave as long as it is not cold or frozen. Allow it to come to room temperature before microwaving to prevent cracking or damage.

5. What is the best way to store my Pampered Chef bakeware?

It is best to store your bakeware with the lids on to prevent dust or debris from getting inside. You can also stack them inside each other to save space. Make sure they are completely dry before storing to prevent mold or mildew.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 11accold
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • Niki Kate