• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Reactivating a Recruit!?

In summary, a consultant had signed up for the business but then went inactive for 8 months due to personal reasons. She recently reached out to reactivate and is now ready to start working her business. She will need to apply for a debit card, which she can do by calling the HO or through her consultant's corner. It is important to note that there will be a charge for consultant insurance and a changeover kit in her first commission check. However, this consultant is excited to be back and the person she recruited is also close to reactivating, leaving the narrator with only two more recruits to reach her goal of three active consultants.
heat123
Silver Member
Ok, this was my very 1st recruit. She signed then I never heard from her again basically. So I get a random email today, that she had a lot going on with her when she signed so NOW she is ready for PC 8 months later....

My ??? is, she needs to sign up for a debit card before reactivating. So does she just call HO to get that set up? Since she can't log onto CC right (being inactive???) or can she sign up at CC for her debit card??

I wasn't sure what she could do, since she's been inactive and never submitted anything or set up any debit or TPC credit card. :confused:
TIA!

$200. In sales will get the ball rolling---Monday she will have to call---to get the Debit application---Keep on her---she is excited now---get the new books to her- congrats-===

Ok, thanks for the info! I will tell her to call HO first thing monday to apply for the debit card!

Once she reactivates, will she get a change over kit for the new season or will she just have to buy the new spring cattys?

I was going to send her some in the mean time to get her orders going to submit that $200 minimum! ;)

Heather be sure to warn her that they will take out insurance for the whole time she was inactive. I had a consultant reactivate after 8 months and was pissed because she didn't know that they were going to take out the insurance and hasn't done anything since.

Yeah, my recruit that just reactivated wasn't happy about the insurance deduction, either.

She CAN still access CC, even while inactive. Inactive consultants can see CC, and can place supply orders except for product (like the saucepan that's on supply order). Because she can get to CC, she should be able to apply for the debit card herself. And as Amanda pointed out, she will be charged for the consultant insurance (and changeover box) out of her first commission check. So if she reactivates with the minimum ($200 in one month), that check will be very small. That's great that she's going to reactivate! Woo-hoo for you!

Ann, I never noticed the fee for the changeover kit...how much is it?

Thanks Amanda for the insurance reminder. I have a gal reactivating after almost nine months and I forgot to mention this to her (yikes!).

Does this apply for new consultants who are in their third month and only now starting to work their business? (I.e. will she be charged the insurance from day one when she gets her first commission check...I'm guessing yes?)

leggy

2 per month 6 for change --over

Morfia's right, $6 for the changeover. But I think HO only charges for and sends the one for the current season.Leggy- Directors aren't charged the $6 for changeover, so you've probably forgotten all about it. :)

Ann I didn't know about that perk for Directors. Oh the things I need to learn.First how to recruit, I lost it.

hmm, thanks for all the info ladies! Interesting and good to know!
Whoohooo only 2 more to go! That is if I can get my 3 to stay active lol! ;)

Last edited:
MORFIA said:
2 per month 6 for change --over

chuckle, chuckle
(inside joke)

unless that's a typo and then the joke's on me :eek:

What do I need to do to reactivate a recruit?

To reactivate a recruit, you will need to contact your recruiter and provide them with the necessary information, such as the recruit's name and contact information. They will guide you through the reactivation process and provide any additional steps or requirements.

How long does it take to reactivate a recruit?

The time it takes to reactivate a recruit can vary depending on the specific circumstances and requirements. It is best to contact your recruiter directly to get an estimate of the timeline for reactivation.

Is there a fee for reactivating a recruit?

There is typically no fee for reactivating a recruit. However, there may be additional costs associated with completing any necessary paperwork or training. Your recruiter can provide more information on any potential fees.

Can I reactivate a recruit who has been discharged?

In most cases, it is not possible to reactivate a recruit who has been discharged from the military. However, it is best to contact your recruiter for more information and to discuss your specific situation.

What if I have lost contact with the recruit?

If you have lost contact with the recruit, you can still try to reactivate them by contacting your recruiter. They may be able to help you locate the recruit and assist with the reactivation process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • JTNT8704
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
JTNT8704
  • Pampered Angel