• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Wants to Cancel After Receiving Kit

In summary, my friend is at the airport trying to figure out what to do about her kit that she's been traveling with for 3 days and has not opened. She has been signed up before and has all the materials, but is unsure of how to proceed because she has not opened the kit. She is considering returning the kit and getting her money back, but is also considering qualifying for a show to make it worth her while.
lakamper
Okay, so I have a friend who I signed up. She went on a trip and while she was there decided NOT to sell, she is sure about that. Trouble is, she's at the airport right now, and wants to know what can be done. She hasn't even opened her kit. Can she send it back and get her money back or is she stuck no matter what?

She doesn't want her kit. This would have been the 3rd time she signed up again (long story) so she has all the stuff, ,even double of most.

I can't seem to find any information about that, only about the 3 days grace period. I am thinking she's stuck, but does anyone know of loopholes if she returns the boxes???

There is something about a 90% refund on unopened unused products....don't know the details though

i found it rigth after I typed this! I guess if you just look hard enough......

well I talked with her about it again, and just the cost of sending the kit back is a pain in the butt enough for her - we're going to try and do some catalog shows just to make it worth her while. She was doing a catalog show to begin with, that's what got her thinking about it. So She'll submit her show and at least qualify, and see how long she can keep afloat with catalog shows.....thanks!

I highly recommend just having her qualify. Just try it out, you never know where it will go from there!

well the funny thing is, she's the one that recruited me 8 years ago. She was an advanced director at one time, and she knows what it takes!!!

We did decide to at least qualify her and go from there, you're right, once the $$ starts rolling in, she might decide to keep it up!

lakamper said:
well the funny thing is, she's the one that recruited me 8 years ago. She was an advanced director at one time, and she knows what it takes!!!

We did decide to at least qualify her and go from there, you're right, once the $$ starts rolling in, she might decide to keep it up!

8 years ago and an Advanced Director!!!!

She was doing great...wonder why she gave it up...

I was an AD and resigned. I originally joined in 1994 and resigned in 1999 as an AD. I had family issues that needed my FULL attention and I just couldn't do both. I have never regretted my decision to resign. Yes I gave it all up, but when I decided to sign up again (at my familys urging :) ) I knew I could get to where I was and beyond. PC is a wonderful company to work with and this time around my sales are even better than before. I re-joined in 2001, didn't qualify until 2002 and only did a handful of shows until we moved to Indiana in 2004. I now do at least 2 shows a week and LOVE what I do :love: . That is what is so nice about PC. The training is great and stays with you and has even gotten better and you can work your business the way you want to, knowing that you have a strong, ethical and very supportive company behind you. :chef:

same thing, family issues, unhappy life........now things are better but she has a full time job she needs (now a single mom of 4) and there isn't much time for extras. We'll see how it goes, I will just work on recruiting 4 more and not include her in my necessary 5 to promote, because chances are she might not stay too long!

What's even weirder, my friend who signed me back up was signed up with this gal as well (we literally signed at the same time) - and now she is the advanced director, I am under her, and my friend who signed us both originally is under me!!

things that make you go hmmmmm...............

1. Can I cancel my consultant membership after receiving my kit?

Yes, you can cancel your consultant membership within 30 days of receiving your kit for a full refund.

2. Will I have to pay any fees for canceling my consultant membership?

No, there are no fees for canceling your consultant membership within the 30-day window.

3. How do I cancel my consultant membership?

You can cancel your consultant membership by contacting our customer service team or by submitting a cancellation request through your consultant account.

4. Will I still have access to my consultant account after canceling?

No, your consultant account will be deactivated upon cancellation. However, you will still have access to your account for the remaining 30-day period.

5. Can I rejoin as a consultant after canceling?

Yes, you can rejoin as a consultant at any time. However, you will need to purchase a new kit and complete the consultant training again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rochelle Miller
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Genia Roman
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ChefChris