• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Body Shop at Home New Tag Line

In summary, the new tag line for Body Shop at Home is "Nourish Your Body, Feed Your Soul." The change was made to better reflect the company's focus on natural, nourishing products that promote overall well-being and self-care. The products will still maintain their high quality and the new tag line aligns with the company's values of promoting self-care, natural ingredients, and ethical sourcing. Customers can still purchase their favorite products with the new tag line.
reba515
Live your Dreams .....hmmm sound like something you've heard before??

who was it that left PC for them ? I can't for the life of me remember her name.

(I just got a email/newsletter from a friend who is a BS cons.)

Yes, it was Jo Price!

I saw a tagline on the Power 90 exercise infomercial the other day. A man was wearing a tee-shirt that said.... Decide, Commit, Succeed.

I sort of like it. I can dream all day long but I think this states a little more firmly. I see it as saying, wake up from your dream, set a goal and get on the phone...then you will succeed! Or maybe it was all of those oiled up muscles that were messing up my old lady head!!!

i just thought it funnny that so soon after she left PC her next company is using pretty close to the same recruiting line.

I think I saw another direct sales company also have that line on their recruiting material. Maybe southern living at home.

Well the back of the Princess House catalog says:

"Our Life, Our Way"

pclinskie said:
I think I saw another direct sales company also have that line on their recruiting material. Maybe southern living at home.
Me too and now I can't think of what company it was!?!?

I had the your life your way brochures at a show and one of my past hostess said the picture layout on the front of ours is exactly like the front of thiers.

1. What is the new tag line for Body Shop at Home?

The new tag line for Body Shop at Home is "Nourish Your Body, Feed Your Soul".

2. Why did Body Shop at Home change their tag line?

Body Shop at Home changed their tag line to better reflect their focus on natural, nourishing products that not only benefit the body, but also promote overall well-being and self-care.

3. Will the products still be the same quality with the new tag line?

Yes, the products will continue to be of the same high quality that Body Shop at Home is known for. The new tag line simply emphasizes the nourishing and holistic nature of the products.

4. How does the new tag line align with the company's values?

The new tag line aligns perfectly with Body Shop at Home's values of promoting self-care, natural ingredients, and ethical sourcing. It emphasizes the company's commitment to providing products that nourish both the body and soul.

5. Can I still purchase my favorite Body Shop at Home products with the new tag line?

Yes, all of your favorite Body Shop at Home products will still be available with the new tag line. The company is simply updating their branding to better reflect their values and mission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies